I did what?

A/n: I know it's been a while, but I'm back! Here's a new chapter to satisfy your hunger. Btw there's a little teeny tiny smut in this one. My treat!

*Mature content you've been warned**

Harry POV

"Mom! I'm leaving!" I shout as I walk down stairs.

"Where are you going honey?"

"... a barbecue.." I say swinging my backpack across my back.

"Who's going to be there sweetie?"

"Oh you know my friends, their friends nobody crazy."

"Hm, alright have fun, but be back by 11."

"Oh... I was going to stay over Cheryl's tonight."

"Again? Honey you've been over there an awful lot lately."

I shrug, "Shes my best friend mom."

"Alright just be careful."

"I will! Love you bye" I shout as I leave out the front door.

Today's Saturday the day of the barbecue. We're all going, me Cheryl, Taylor, Victoria and even Niall. He's been pretty busy with soccer lately but he was free this weekend.

I hop in the back seat of Cheryl's car and we head to the lake house where everyone is meeting up.

I pull out my phone, going through the recent messages between me and Zayn, I sigh when I think of this week. He has been acting very weird lately, distracted, like he's hiding something. I've tried asking him about it a couple of times but he just shrugs it off. It's so confusing, I don't know what to make of it. Is he getting tired of me or something? Did I do something to push him away?

"This is going to be so fun!" Cheryl squeals in the drivers seat.

"Yeah, yeah you're just excited because Liam is going to be there." Victoria says knowingly as she tugs on Cheryl's hair from the back seat.

Cheryl looks back at her through the rear view mirror, "Duh!" She exclaims "Everyone knows that, It's not like it's a secret or anything."

"While were on the subject..." Taylor sitting next to me turns to give me a sultry look. "What about you Harry? Ready to see your pretty boy? I know you've been angsty all week." She finishes before winking at me.

I blush then look out the window "Oh shut up."

~

Zayn POV

Fucking asshole.

To Unknown: How did you get my number you piece of shit.

From Unknown: Please. That was child's play. After all your pretty popular with the ladies.

To Unknown: Whatever just fuck off.

From Unknown: Rude. Anyways, what's this I hear about a barbecue? You were going to have a good time and didn't think to invite your dear old friend, I'm hurt. It's a shame.. considering all the things I've done for you.