Savior

A/n: Tada! Zayn's girlfriend surprise! Did any of you guess correctly?

My pulse jumps when he starts to bend down until his mouth is by my ear. A shiver runs down my spine when I feel his breath tickle the hairs floating by my ear.

"I'm-"

"Zayn there you are. Where did you run off to? I've been looking all over for you"

This girl who I can only describe as a model with a perfect figure, latches her body onto the attractive guys, now known as Zayn, arm, forcing him to straighten back up to his full height.

"Whose this?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Harry's POV

I feel my heart drop. Is that his girlfriend? She's so pretty, well I guess it makes sense. Look at him he's so good looking I bet he can get who ever he wants. Just looking at them makes me feel out of place.

The attractive guy, Zayn, turns towards me, an annoyed look on his face, not at me I hope. While his girlfriend is glaring at me as if I just killed her dog.

He points at me, "This is Har-" but he doesn't get to finish when his girlfriend cuts him off with a kiss.

I don't know why I feel my heart hurt when she did that, but I take that as my cue to leave, and run to the nearest bathroom and lock the door behind me. My back hits the door as I rest my hand on my chest feeling the erratic beating of my heart.  What is wrong with me I don't even know the guy and I'm reacting like.. like a love struck idiot. I mean he has a girlfriend anyways it's not like I even stood a chance.

I quickly use the bathroom, wash my hands and leave. Back in the center of the room I find Cheryl dancing with some guy. She really seems to be having fun maybe she's forgotten about the Liam thing that happened earlier. Not wanting to ruin her good time I just lean against a wall with my arms wrapped around myself. I'm feeling dizzy from all the drinks I downed earlier. I know tomorrow I'll be puking my guts out. This is why I hate drinking.

"Hey pretty thing want to have some fun?" I hear someone say. I look up to find a college guy looking at me with lust filled eyes. He looks really out of it. Ugh here we go. I can never go a day without someone hitting on me. I swear I have a freaking target on my forehead that says 'I'm small come fuck with me'.

"Uh.. no thanks"  I say making a move to leave, but I'm suddenly pushed against the wall. I'm overwhelmed by a strong scent of alcohol as I feel this creep wrap his arms around my waist and shove his face in the crook of my neck.

I shudder, "H-hey get off me asshole" I struggle trying to push him off.

"You smell so good sexy" he says as he starts kissing on my neck making me want to barf.

"S-stop that" I struggle harder on the verge of tears. I'm used to people hitting on me, but no one has ever gone this far.

Suddenly in a blur, I feel the creep being ripped off of me. I look up to find the Zayn guy from earlier punching him in the face, blood smeared on his knuckles where he landed a particularly hard punch on the creeps nose. He looks livid, his eyes are black as he yanks the guy into a choke hold, squeezing the life out of him. Overwhelmed with fear, I feel me knees wobble under me and I fall to the ground.