Eyes

A/n: Harry's outfit.

What do I do? I don't want to go to this party let alone get drunk, but I do want to go shopping. What if I drink and they leave me alone? What if someone tries to rape me? I sigh in resignation as I squeeze our still clasped pinkies together tightly.

"Okay, I'll go, but please don't leave me by myself."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Harry's POV:

This week flew by so quickly, it's already Friday, the day of the stupid party. Is it too late to ditch? I groan as I throw all my books in my locker. Cheryl texted me Wednesday with more details.

From CherBear: Harry the party starts at 8:00.

To CherBear: OMG Why 8?

From CherBear: It's a party duh lol Relax it's gonna be great!

To CherBear: I hate you 😞

From CherBear: No you don't 🙃❤️

Who the hell starts a party at 8:00? I had to lie to my parents, telling them that I was going straight over to Cheryl's after school for a sleep over. My parents would kill me if they found out I was going to a frat party.

I packed some clothes for tonight in a little duffel bag this morning, since I'm getting ready at Cheryl's. I make my way to the parking lot where I know those two are waiting for me. We go straight to Cheryl's house to hang till the party since she's driving us there. Niall lives down the block from Cheryl's house so he didn't have to worry about bringing a change of clothes. We just watch episodes of Futurama on Netflix and eat pop tarts while we wait for the time to pass.

~ Later

"Ooooo me likey!" I hear Cheryl gush from behind me as I apply some make up in the mirror.

For tonight I decided to wear a short black shoulder-less romper with long sleeves, paired with some black platform sandals. I braided my hair into a big curly crown at the top of my head to leave my neck and shoulders free. I know from past experiences it's going to be hot as hell so that should keep me cool for most of the night.

To finish my look I put on my chocker, as always,  and apply some mascara, lip gloss and some highlight on my cheeks and collar bones.

"I seem to have outdone myself once again" I joked while shaking my hips.

Cher agrees, "Honey you always do, that's why I have so many grey hairs from waiting." She does a quick turn, "How do I look?"

She wearing a tight red two piece body jumpsuit with heals to match. Her hair is slicked back into a tight ponytail  and she's rocking the smokey eyed look.

"Like murder girl yasss" I snap my fingers repeatedly. "Liam will be all over you I'm sure of it."

"Great because I spent a whole day looking for this outfit, I want him to see all my curves" she laughs. "I'm not 12 anymore and I've got hips to prove it."

I bust out laughing, "You definitely do."

We hear a knock down stairs and we go to find Niall on the door step back from changing at his house. Niall being Niall just has on a sleeveless jersey and some light jeans and sneakers.