Unwanted Return

"Guys! How do I look" I'm pulled out of my thoughts at the sound of  Taylor's voice. She's wearing the heels and I must say they look very good on her.

"You look great" I say walking around her while she poses in them. "You should totally get them."

She nods, "Yeah I want to."

"Ok then hold on to it because we're not done here. I still want to go look at the bags over there. I need a new one, the strap on mine broke" Cheryl says to us while leading the way.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Harry POV

"How about this one? I think it's more in your face ya know."  Cheryl says as she holds out a purse the size of a duffel bag.

"No way! That's freaking huge, are you trying to hide a body or something?" I take the purse from her and give her a new one. "Here, get this instead, it's a decent size and it still says 'in your face'."

She snatches the bag from my hand, "Ooo me likey."

"Good, now enough of this we came here for me remember." I say with my hands on my hips. "I want to go look at those over there." I point at a wall on the other side of the store covered in flannel shirts and denim jackets.

Cheryl signs, "Fine, but I'm getting this bag though."

We walk up to the shirts and I start to try some on. The girls hand me new ones to try every few minutes. I'm currently wearing a pastel blue colored jean jacket with colorful patches on the front.

"I like that one." Taylor says with a hand under her chin.

"It's looks so big on me though"

"Yeah that makes it look more cute."

"How about this, try this one on" Vicky hands me a thick, red and black plaid flannel that says 'kiss my cockiness' on the back.

I raise a eyebrow at her, "Really?"

She smiles, "C'mon just try it on."

I shake my head, but still put it on anyway. It's actually pretty comfortable, it's a little big and the sleeves are a little long, but I can make it work. Its the type of piece that can be worn on top of anything basic and make it look more glamorous. I turn around to tell them I like it when I'm suddenly attacked.

I scream as I feel my body being lifted off the ground, my feet swing up in the air as I feel someone grab the back of my knees. I squeeze my eyes shut and grab my attacker as they spin me round and round. They continue to do this a couple more times before stopping then gently putting me down on my feet. I immediately look up to give whoever it is a piece of my mind only to meet familiar hazel brown eyes.

"Hey angel" it's Zayn and he's sporting a huge grin showing all his teeth.

My surprise soon fades into embarrassment "Oh my gosh Zayn! I hate to you!" I say slapping his chest, "You scared the shit out of me."

He just laughs like it's the funniest thing in the world. "I know you screamed so loud"

I slap him again, "Jerk. What if you dropped me?"