Chapter Four:

Riker and Cassidy exchanged a smile and she could barely stand. Amy had no idea who this person was or why Cassidy was acting so weird. Riker invited them in to meet the rest of the family. While they were taking their shoes off at the front door Cassidy explained who Riker was and how he was the older brother of Rocky. Amy finally understood but still wasn’t fan girling like Cassidy.

Riker walked us into their living room where Rocky, Ross, and Ryland were all playing Modern Warfare 3 and Rydel talking on the phone with a friend. As Riker interrupted everyone to introduce us, Ross paused the game and Rocky and Ryland turned their heads and then all 3 of them automatically stood up to introduce themselves.

“This is Ross, Rocky, and Ryland, and that’s Rydel on the phone” Riker said. 

Cassidy blushed and tried to keep in her screams. Amy linked arms with her hoping it would calm her down and it did. Ryland went upstairs to talk to his parents Stormie and Mark.

When he came back down he asked us if we wanted to stay for dinner Cassidy said yes without thinking about it. Amy ran back over to Aunt Heather’s house to make sure it was okay. By the time she got back Cassidy and Rocky were already flirting. Cassidy had her hand on his arm and Rocky was blushing. When Amy saw this she started to laugh and gave Cassidy a quick wink.

Ross and Ryland were playing video games again and Rocky took Cassidy outside to play soccer. Amy followed because she didn’t want to be left by herself with people she barely knew. She was really shy when it came to new people. After playing soccer for 10 minutes it was obvious that Amy set herself up to third wheel. When Amy passed the ball to Cassidy, Rocky tackled Cassidy to get the ball. He started tickling her when they starting rolling in the grass. Amy awkwardly walked in the house when Ross and Ryland started to laugh at her.

Ross looked up at Amy, smirked and said “How was third wheeling?” Ryland laughed.

“The best” Amy replied sarcastically.