Chapter Five:

Ross, Amy, and Ryland were all bored and wanted to play a prank on Rocky and Cassidy. They went up to Ross’ and Rocky’s room so they could see Cassidy and Rocky. They filled up water balloons to throw at them from the window. When Amy looked out the window she saw Rocky and Cassidy lying in each other arms in the grass cuddling. It looked like they were having a really good time. Cassidy couldn’t stop smiling, this was the first time Amy saw her truly happy.

Ross and Ryland were about the throw the water balloons until Amy stopped them, stole the balloons and ran out of the room and out the front door. Ross and Ryland starting chasing her outside but before they could get there she already hid behind the fence loaded and ready to throw the balloons. Right when she was about to throw the first balloon at Ross she got a bucket of water dumped on her head. She turned around to see who it was. It was Cassidy. This started a huge water fight. The teams ended up being Rocky and Cassidy Vs. Amy, Ross, and Ryland. The water fight ended up with Ross pushing Amy into the pool and following in after her. Ryland running to get Riker and Rydel and Rocky and Cassidy throwing water balloons at each other.

Amy and Ross started to laugh hysterically in the pool about the water fight. Then Amy snuck up on Ross and jumped on his back. He dove under the water taking Amy with him. After they came back up Amy couldn’t see because she got the chlorine water in her eye. She was trying to get out of the pool when she bumped into Ross. Ross grabbed her around the waist, picked her up and put her on the side of the pool. Ross got out the pool and got a towel for the both of them.

He led her inside and to his room and gave her a dry t-shirt.  They both went down stairs to the living room where everyone was sitting. Cassidy then winked at Amy and Rocky raised his eyebrows at Ross. Riker and Rydel walked in the living room with pizza and pop. We all sat around the TV eating pizza. After everyone was done Ryland left to go to his friend’s house.

Ross put in My Bloody Valentine his favourite scary movie. Automatically Cassidy and Rocky were cuddled up. Rocky was protecting Cassidy. When a scary part came up Amy reacted by putting her head onto Ross’ shoulder. Eventually Ross put his arm around Amy. Just as everything was going perfect for Cassidy and Amy, Cassidy’s phone starting to ring. It was her aunt wanting them home.

Cassidy went to get up from her seat when she was about to stand up Rocky wrapped his armed around her not letting her stand up. She fought back a bit until Rocky’s lips met hers. As Cassidy and Rocky were “saying goodbye” Ross stood up and put his hand out to help Amy up. He hugged Amy tightly around the waist and she threw her arms around his neck. Ross leaned in to kiss her and when their lips were about to touch Amy’s phone went off. It was Cassidy’s aunt she really wanting them home.

Cassidy and Rocky kissed one last time then exchanged numbers. Cassidy put a heart next to her name in his phone and he promised to text her right away.