Chapter Seven:

Cassidy was bright red, with her head so far up in the clouds that she almost tripped on the stairs on her way down for dinner. “MCDONALDS IT IS!” her aunt exclaimed, “Considering we have no oven and all. Looks like that’ll be my project for tomorrow!”

     As they were chowing down on their fries and burgers, Amy’s phone went off. She looked at it and didn’t recognize the number that was messaging her. It took her a second to clue in who it might be. “You gave that Ross kid my number, didn’t you?!” Amy shot an un-impressed look at Cassidy. “CAASSIDYYY, I was going to do that myself eventually. I need to put the MOVES on.” Cassidy just looked at her, burst out laughing at Amy’s attempt to be street, and continued eating her chicken nuggets.

Ross: Well hey there, long time no see! ;)

Amy: Hi Ross! J

Ross: How are you this fine evening, m’lady?<3

Amy: Just eating some chicken nuggets! You? J

Ross: Thinking about our date tomorrow. <3

Amy: Haha, did I miss something? Like, one of us getting asked out? ;)

Ross: Cassidy didn’t tell you? Her, Rocky, you and I have a double date tomorrow… I mean, that is if you’ll go out with a loser like me. ;$

Amy: Of course, you seem okay! I mean, not my first choice but… ;)

Ross: Ouch! </3

Amy: I’m kidding, doofus. <3

Ross: Alright, I’ll see you tomorrow! Miss you already, babe. <3 P.s. Maybe… You know.. I’ll actually get that kiss. <3

Amy: Ouu, babe. I get a pet-name already. ;) &Alright, we’ll just see how the afternoon goes for you. ;) Bye Ross. <3

Cassidy stole Amy’s phone when she saw how much Amy was blushing. “I thought you weren’t a fangirl” Cassidy said. “That was before I knew perfection actually existed.”