|Seven: I know everyone and everyone knows me|

Esmeralda was kind of enough to make Harry a coat, which was a little big for him but it was fluffy and kept him warm. The boy looked like an Eskimo with the fluffy hood and all Louis wanted to do was cuddle him to death. Louis and Niall were more prepared and let Esmeralda take care of Harry while the boys prepared.

"Do you know where she's taking us?" Niall asked when he and Louis were alone. They were packing stuff away, food, clothes, etc.

"I have an idea," Louis muttered, "I just want Harry home safe. I don't understand how his parents haven't found him? You'd think they'd have sent out a search party or something." Niall shrugged and watched Louis run a hand through his hair. In a way he felt it was his fault that they were in this mess. If he hadn't took Harry in they would be at home wondering where Liam was and worrying about whether there would be an attack on their village.

Disney wasn't the safest place to live and just travelling around was a risk. People didn't like it when somebody from another town visited. They were always suspicious and they had a right to be.

"Did Pan mention when he'd see us again?" Niall asked.

Louis shook his head no, "He's busy. I suppose we'll see him when we see him."

"I'm gonna go help Esmerelda with the cart," Niall said, "I'll meet you downstairs."

~

"This is ridiculous, this is our last group of troops, Meg! If these come back dead we'll have no chance at finding our son." Hercules angrily shouted. Meg sighed and placed a comforting hand on her husband's shoulder.

"I don't understand why you can't go down there yourself! You're a god and you're sending someone else to find your son, Hercules!" Meg snapped.

"I can't go down there myself because Zeus is dying!" Hercules snapped, eyes widening when he realised he'd just admitted that to himself, "If Zeus dies when I'm down there, I won't be able to get back to Olympus. I'll die too, Meg. I know it's complicated but I'm doing the best I can."

"What happens to Harry? What happens now? You know if we don't get to him fast enough he'll die! He doesn't even know it's happening to him but you need to remember he's half mortal too! He's not you! He can't fight nor does he have super strength and he's lost," Meg's bottom lip wobbled, "I-I don't know what I'll do if I lose him. I-I can't lose him."

"Sir," Someone cleared their throat, "Someone is deliberately going after our troops," He explained, "We think they're after Harold."

~

"Do I really need this big coat?" Harry pouted, the fluff partially blocking him from seeing anything.

"I suppose we can just pack it incase," Esmeralda smiled warmly and pulled it off the boy's shoulders, seeing him sigh in relief from being able to breath again, "I just want you to be safe."

"Thank you," Harry hugged her, "You're so kind for doing this."

"You're so special," She frowned, "I'm going to do my best for you."

"All set?" Louis interrupted. Harry nodded and sent another smile to the woman, before getting into the back of the cart. Niall and Esmeralda were in the front, controlling where they were going and Louis was to sit in the back with Harry to watch over him.

"Do you know where she's taking us?" Harry asked, looking out of the small window. He saw trees mostly. There wasn't a lot see as they were just leaving the forest but he was excited for the journey. He liked seeing Disney from a perspective that wasn't the sky.

"I have an idea," He leaned back in the wooden seat. It wasn't very comfortable but it was all they had, "I hope she can help you." Louis whispered, brushing the hair out of Harry's eyes when the boy looked at him. Harry smiled sheepishly and leaned his head on Louis' shoulder, his curls tickling his chin.