|Seventeen: What about Harry?|

"What do you mean he's missing?" Meg yelled loudly, making the Prince flinch. The Queen shook her head in disbelief. How could this happen? Last time she saw them Louis wouldn't let Harry out of his sight and now he's missing, not a trace of him left apart from what Liam told them about what happened.

"I thought he was safe... He was in Liam's house and someone must've... they must've attacked them," Louis explained in a panic, tears welling up in his eyes at the thought of Harry being dead. He wouldn't know what to do with himself if he found out Harry died because of him.

This was all his fault. If he had just let Harry come with him in the first place he would be fine and he could go home and be safe and maybe they could be together- Louis was a prince after all. Hopefully if they did find Harry he wouldn't be angry that Louis never told him he was the White Prince. Then again he never told anyone and he still wished he didn't have to, but he couldn't change who he was and unfortunately he had to clean up the mess that was partially his fault.

"I still don't understand why he was with you. Why is he in Disney in the first place when he should be home?" Meg questioned angrily, making both Louis and the Queen flinch.

"Harry said something about his Uncle when we first met, he didn't deliberately get lost. Niall and I know that we couldn't take him back home because neither of us are Gods, but we tried to help him, we really did," Louis explained though he feared the story sounded fake. As hard as it may seem to believe to Harry's mother, Louis really did care for him and he hoped that Harry cared for him too. He prayed that Harry was alright and would continue to be alright until they found him. If they found him.

"Yes I was informed. I just hoped it wasn't true, I really trusted Phil and he betrayed both mine and Hercules' orders," Meg told the prince, "Thank you for trying, I really appreciate it. However we must find Harry soon because there's a chance he won't be able to make it."

"What? What do you mean?" Louis asked in a panic.

"Harry needs Olympus to survive. If he doesn't return soon he will die, because Zeus is dying... It's very complicated but I need Harry home before something worse happens to him," Meg looked around at all the people frantically running around. Louis found it odd that suddenly all this panic surrounding Harry was happening now, not ages ago when Harry first went missing. It had been ages since Harry had found Niall and all of a sudden he was all anyone cared about. Him and Louis' murderous sister who escaped the insane asylum of Wonderland.

"Excuse me ma'am," A servant came up to them, wary of the Royals' presence. He handed Meg a letter, "This came for you."

She opened it and as she read through the neatly written words her facial expressions changed. It looked as if she read it a number of times before her lip quivered and tears cascaded down her cheeks. "That was from Hercules. Zeus is dead, which means Harry isn't close behind."

"Oh my goodness," The Queen covered her mouth in shock, "We're sending our men out now, though we don't know how long this will take considering Disney is extremely big and your son could be anywhere."

"Niall and I will go to Wonderland and see if we can find anything," Louis said, "I know the place like the back of my hand... unfortunately."

"This may seem rude but I thought the White Prince died years ago?" Meg asked.

"I uh... I disappeared for a while but I'm back. I'm back for your son."

~

"Are you going to move back into the castle?" Niall asked.

"I don't know Niall."

"Are you going to wear fancy suits?"

"I don't know Niall."