|Thirteen: I don't want you... to not do that again|

"Never thought I'd see you back here after you left," Alice smirked, her blonde hair being flicked behind her shoulder in the process. Icy blue eyes stared him down as she stepped closer, her black high heels clicking tauntingly with every step she took, "You look different."

"Leave me alone, Alice," Louis said harshly, thankful to find that Harry was breathing still, just unconscious. With a huff, he picked the boy up and cradled him bridle style, trying to think of a place nearby they could go that was safe. However, once you're in Wonderland there's no safe way out.

"What the fuck are you doing with a boy? What a mess you've made of your life, Louis. You could've had it all," Alice commented unnecessarily while Louis ignored her and began to walk. Much to his dismay, she followed, shoes loudly hitting the ground in an obnoxious manner.

"Yeah, well it's a good thing I don't care what you think," Louis told her, refusing to look her in the eye while keeping his head straight forward. He was becoming tired already and Alice could tell but he refused to give in to her tempting smile.

"You used to. You used to care a lot. I remember when-"

"Shut up. Just shut up! You're not helping at all right now, I have to get him somewhere safe," Louis explained, looking around frantically as if the darkness would suddenly disappear and the mist would clear. That was not the case. Wonderland gave him nothing. Just like it used to do.

"I knew you were always different," Alice said, smiling slightly.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Louis asked curiously.

"You were never into the ladies," Was all she said. It was Louis' turn to smile, which Alice noticed but decided not to comment on.

"No. I guess not."

"Take him to my place," Alice offered, though it was more of a statement.

"No, no way," Louis scowled.

"Liam's there," She rolled her eyes. Louis wanted to say no but he knew deep down there was no better option. So, with reluctance, he followed. Alice walked behind him, her short dress blowing up with the wind, thigh highs revealed as usual, blonde hair down with a hairband. She'd worn the same thing since Louis knew her, but the dresses gradually became shorter and the knee high socks were no longer knee high. She dressed to impress, that was for sure.

"I'm home!" She called in a high pitched voice, "With guests."

Footsteps could be heard as Louis stood awkwardly in the doorway, praying that this greeting was fast so he could put Harry down. "Well well well," Liam folded his arms over his chest, raising an eyebrow at Louis when spotting the young boy unconscious in his arms. Obviously when it came to Louis he expected nothing but the unexpected and spontaneous. Of course after knowing and living with him for a while he knew that the boy liked boys. He never expected though, that he would be holding a dead one.

"I knew you were stupid but I didn't think you were stupid enough to kill a fucking boy," Liam sighed, "I don't even know if there's anywhere left in Wonderland to burn a body-"

"He's unconscious you tit," Louis rolled his eyes, "We need a place to stay... for a little while."

"You expect me to let you stay here after you call me a tit?" Liam asked.

"Yep," Louis said, walking passed Liam into the house where he spotted a couch. Gently, he placed Harry down and pushed the matted hair off his forehead, placing a kiss there instead.

"Well shit, what did I miss?"

"Niall and I found a boy who turns out to be like... half god? He's Hercules' son and we don't really know how to get him back to Olympus and I accidentally fell in lo- I mistakenly developed feelings and I don't know if Niall is dead or alive but I do know that I need to keep him safe."