|Nineteen: Here lies the truth|

"What are you doing now?"

Hades jumped, the voice startling him. "Oh thank goodness you're awake. I thought you were dead."

"I'm very much alive, no thanks to you," Harry replied.

For some reason he felt comfortable with Hades, like the fact he was being held hostage didn't bother him. A part of him thought this was the end, because in reality he'd been missing for ages, and this was just the end. Of course, there was always Louis who must've realised by now he was missing. However, he knew there was no way Louis could know where he was.

You see, Harry realised that in the very short time he'd spent with Louis, he didn't know much about the boy. Did that stop him from imagining Louis' blue eyes staring into his own? No. But it did make him question a lot of things. Louis knew most things about him without Harry having to tell him much at all, he was basically an open book. This was unlike Louis, who was a book with a lock and no key, and if you managed to find the key, the book was in a language Harry didn't speak.

He had all these secrets and though sometimes it may seem like it, Harry wasn't dumb. He knew the boy was keeping things from him, whether it be for Harry's protection or for his own protection.

So, part of Harry was hoping to be saved by Louis. However, another part of him didn't trust Louis at all.

"Well you're no use to me dead." Hades rolled his eyes, looking at his hostage who looked very drained. Harry might as well be dead at this point.

"Listen, personally I don't care who's in charge of Olympus," Harry explained, letting out a shrug. "Now that I've left that cloud I never want to go back. Did you know people don't spend their lives reading books and taking care of horses with wings?"

"I did know that. I told your father years ago he needed to stop being so protective. I also told him your Uncle Phil was a liability but nobody listens to me." Hades let out a sigh.

"If I make it out of here alive, do I go back to Olympus?" Harry asked.

"There are no ifs," Hades replied. "Death was inevitable for you the moment you stepped off that cloud."

~

"I'm pretty sure I hear something or someone- Can you stop making that noise?" Louis snapped, turning to Niall who was behind him. He was shot a glare and he paused his movements, waiting for his friend to turn back around before he started chewing once again.

"You brought a snack?" Louis gaped, looking at the packaged food in his hands.

"The Royals live it up, mate," Niall explained. "I don't get why you stopped being a prince. You get pre-packaged foods."

"Niall if we make it out of this alive I'll give you all of the food you want. But in this moment, shut the fuck up," Louis griped, shooting more daggers his way.

With quiet steps, they continued their commute down the dark tunnel until eventually, a glimmer of hope shone from the heavens above. Well, more like the heavens below, and not the heavens because Hades was kinda in charge of the Underworld. But either way his flames were hard to miss and his loud voice was impossible not to hear.

"What are you talking about?"

Immediately Louis stopped in his tracks. He knew that voice. He'd dreamed about that voice. The voice belonging to Harry.

Niall obviously recognised it too because he visibly gulped and poked his head around the corner. They weren't really sure how secretive they were being but so far it seemed Hades hadn't noticed their presence.

"I know you're there."

Okay that wasn't the case.

Instinctively, Niall ran out into the open with his fists ready to somehow fight the massive God. As expected, it didn't work and he was thrown to the floor in a matter of seconds. Louis had a slightly better approach and ran to Harry who was just looking around in bewilderment. A relieved look appeared on the boy's face when he saw Louis, and he knew that even if he knew barely anything about the boy, he was the only person he'd ever want to see for the rest of his life.

"Louis? What are you doing here?" Harry asked in shock, smiling widely.

"I came for you, obviously," Louis smiled back.

"Well that's sweet," Hades sarcastically remarked. Then, he squinted at Louis.

"I recognise you," He waved an accusing finger at the boy.

"You're not the first person to say that," Louis said, beginning to untie Harry's wrists.

"Hey! Hey! You can't just untie him!" Hades argued, a hurt look on his face.

"My palace, my rules," Louis responded.

"Your palace? This isn't your- Wait, wait." Hades smirked. "You're him."

"Him? Who's him?" Harry questioned, pulling his hands away from the boy.

"It doesn't matter," Louis muttered, trying to pull Harry towards him, but the boy cowered back. A hurt look flashed across Louis' features, showing his confliction and the realisation he couldn't keep hiding things from everyone.

"You have to tell him at some point," Niall butted in, his voice holding an ounce of sympathy. The boy had his reasons for keeping secrets and Niall knew that, but when it's this important people need to know. The people of Wonderland needed him for so long and he abandoned them, so he needed to start telling the truth.

"Tell me what?" Harry gulped.

"Oh this is getting juicy." Hades crossed his arms over his chest as he leaned against the wall. Niall sent him a warning look.

"Harry c'mon, we need to leave." Louis held his hand out.

"No." The boy refused. "I'm not going anywhere with you until you tell me what's going on."

"There's nothing going on!" Louis yelled angrily.

"That's not true. I'm not stupid Louis-"

"I'm the White Prince, okay? Are you happy now?"

"So- So all of those times we needed help, we needed power to get me home, you had it? You were lying about who you are the whole time?" Harry asked, his voice hoarse.

"Harry please, it wasn't like that-"

"After we get out of this mess, I'm going home," Harry told him. "And I don't want to speak to you again."

A/N: Oh shit I'm back!!!!!!!