|Eleven: An arrow to the head|

The lost boys were truly lost. All of them. They had been for years and Pan didn't know what to do with himself. He didn't know where they all disappeared to, if they lost faith and the island just decided to get rid of them by itself. All he knew was that everybody he ever cared for was gone, all his boys were gone and there was no way of finding them. However, he did try at some point. He asked everyone, including Louis, if he'd seen any of them. He said no. He lied.

Louis knew of one living lost boy. He didn't know the ins and outs of the right age to be a lost boy but Josh was sixteen, the same age as Harry, but mentally the boy was ancient. He was quiet but intelligent and caring about others. Therefore when Louis turned up at his door he happily let everyone in. Josh lived underground in the old mining tracks, but he'd converted it into a cosy home. It was small but big enough for him and he was content. Pan never found him, which he felt bad about but the lost boys moved for protection. Louis didn't know what they were protecting themselves from but he did know that the lost boys weren't truly lost, just hidden in the darkest, hardest to reach places of Disney.

Sometimes the lost boys felt guilty about leaving Pan but they had a good reason, one which they weren't willing to share with anyone but each other, "Is everything okay?" Josh had asked and Louis explained the situation, briefly telling him about the killer, Harry and the predicament they were in, "You can stay here as long as you like, though I only have two spare beds." How convenient.

"Louis and I will sh-"

"Harry can sleep with me," Louis interrupted Niall, "Don't wanna leave him unprotected."

"Right," Josh muttered, "I don't have much food so I'll have to go to the market. I'll be back soon, please feel free to make yourselves at home." Louis agreed and offered to go with Josh. The boy was grateful and therefore Louis and Josh left, leaving Niall and Harry alone for the first time in a while.

It was a little awkward but Harry was glad to see that Josh had a few books on one of the shelves in his small living room. He didn't have a fireplace, but he had blankets to keep warm. Cozying up in the couch, Harry began to read and Niall was a little shocked. He didn't expect Harry to be able to read, as awful as it sounded. The boy was young and had been coddled all his life, and he seemed to lack some basic knowledge yet... he enjoyed reading, "I didn't realise you could read." Niall commented.

Harry blushed, biting his lip and nodding. His parents used to read to him all the time when he was younger and he managed to pick up the hobby himself. It was like an escape from his parents, as odd as it sounded. Reading old stories made him feel better and like he wasn't constantly surrounded by this bubble of unwanted protection, "I do," He wasn't sure what else to say. He didn't feel the need to explain himself to Niall. He enjoyed reading and that was that, "Do you?"

"I can read a bit," Niall shrugged, "I didn't have much of an education," He admitted. A lot of the time he felt embarrassed about how he and Louis had been brought up. He didn't meet Louis until a few years back, but he understood that Louis came from the same background as him, or at least that's what Louis told him. He didn't have a reason to not believe him, "Louis can read though... I don't know how." He shrugged. Harry did the same and went back to reading his book. It was a nonfiction book, which he enjoyed more than actual fiction. He enjoyed learning about species of animal and occasionally fashion.

"Can Louis not teach you to read?" Harry asked after a while. Closing the book, the sixteen year old turned his attention to Niall who was sat on the floor, rather than on a chair. He didn't understand why but Harry didn't question it, just assumed it was a Niall thing. The blonde boy shook his head immediately, "Louis doesn't do anything kind for the sake of it. He doesn't have the patience to teach anyone to read."