|Twenty: I'm In Love With You|

Louis was devastated. After everything, it ended with the boy he cared most about hating him. 

When they returned to the palace, Harry immediately fell into his mother's arms, relief washing over him like a wave on the beach. And Louis just watched him sadly, knowing this was it. This was all Harry wanted all along. He never wanted Louis. He never wanted anything but to return to Olympus. 

"We're staying here one more night," Meg informed the Prince and the Queen, seeing a maid wrap Harry in a blanket and lead him away to his bed chambers presumably. 

"And then?" Louis asked. 

"I shall have my husband and Pegasus return us home. Harry will not step foot on this place again, especially not after what he's been through," She said determinedly. And Louis' heart broke again. 

He couldn't go without seeing Harry again. There was just no way. Maybe now he was a prince again he had more authority, but even then he couldn't force Harry to like him. He couldn't force Harry to love him, to stay with him. Of course the boy hated him, Louis lied and held back important information that could have saved Harry sooner. 

But his secret identity was important to him. Being royal wasn't something he wanted if all it did was destroy families, and he couldn't face any more destruction. 

However, now it was inevitable. His sister was still loose and still putting any and all civilians at risk of death; it was his job to fix it. He couldn't do that without seeing Harry first, though. If he was never going to see him again he needed to say goodbye. He was planning on leaving that night to stop her, so now was his only chance. 

"If you'll excuse me," He muttered, brushing past the chaos to try and find Harry's room. It was extremely difficult considering there were so many, but he just headed to the room he stayed in when they first arrived here. The room in which he kissed Harry, and regretted it immediately. 

The prince didn't knock and instead just walked in, seeing Harry sat on the edge of the bed staring at himself in the large mirror. He looked tired, upset and empty. The sight made Louis want to cry, his heart breaking more and more every second. 

"Harry... Can we talk?" Louis asked tentatively, his voice soft as to not startle the boy.

A tear ran down Harry's cheek. "I trusted you, and you lied to me." 

"I know, and I can explain," Louis pleaded with the boy. 

"There's nothing you can say," Harry didn't even look at him and his voice was monotonous, displaying just how done he was with everything. 

"I love you," Louis announced. "If it means anything at all to you, I love you. I'm in love with you. I love you more than anything, you're the person who brought me back, Harry. I was so lost until I found you, and maybe we were lost together." Louis took a hesitant step closer to the boy, seeing Harry turn his head to look at him, tears streaming down his face. "But you helped me realise I love you, and I would do anything for you." He wiped away a tear with the pad of his thumb. 

"I have to leave," Was Harry's response. "Olympus is where I belong. Whether I love you or not, I don't have a say in where I go anymore."

"Do you love me?" Louis questioned. 

"I promised myself I wouldn't speak to you," Harry said in frustration. "Please leave me alone."

"Do you love me?" Louis repeated.

"No. No I don't love you. Get out."

"Sir where are you going?" Various people asked him as he stormed through the halls angrily. 

"Someone find me a horse and a sword," He ordered, ignoring the looks he was receiving. As people rushed to get the prince what he wanted, he saw Niall approach him, a confused look on his face. The boy was obviously afraid, not just because of what was going on right this second, but because of what would happen in the future. Louis was a prince now, no longer just his best friend. 

"Are you okay? Where are you going?" Niall asked, watching someone hand Louis a sword and gear him up with anything else he would need for a fight. A stern look was painted on the prince's face to mask the hurt he was feeling inside after being rejected by the boy he was in love with. 

Niall followed him when he walked outside to the gates, and the pair of them ignored Aurora's frantic calls after him. 

"What are you doing?" Niall yelled angrily at him. 

"I'm going to find my sister." 

And then he was getting on his horse and riding away, leaving the palace and the love of his life behind. 

~

"You need rest," Harry's mother told him. "It's a long trip back home tomorrow."

"I-I don't feel well," Harry complained, sitting up as he frantically began to cough. 

"Oh goodness dear are you alright?"

When Harry didn't stop, everyone began to panic. 

And soon the panic was replaced with sadness and mournful stares sent Meg's way as she walked the palace halls the following morning. 

It's not often someone tells you it's too late for your son to recover from being away from Olympus for too long. Her whole world just came crashing down, and it didn't feel real. It didn't feel like this was actually happening to Harry. No one could predict how long he had left, not even the best doctor in all of Disney. Not the furthest doctor, not the closest doctor, not the most magical doctor, not the most magical being could tell her.

"No!" Hercules screamed, making the Queen flinch as they stood over Harry's sleeping figure. The boy looked quite peaceful covered with silk sheets, his head cushioned by the softest cushion in the land. But there was nothing to comfort those who surrounded him. 

~

The moment he ventured into Wonderland he could feel the air around him shift. He knew his sister was watching him, whether she was close or far away. At this point, all he wanted to do was stop her from killing anyone else. She was insane. 

But he supposed that's what happens when you live alone in Wonderland alone year after year, craving some human contact. 

"You can't hide from me forever, Charlotte. I'm never going to stop looking for you."

"No, but I can kill you."

A/N: HOLY SHIT IM BACK BITCHES. Hope you missed me because I missed you loads. There will only be a few more chapters left of this book, and then you'll find out if it has a happy ending or not. 

Anyway, thank you for letting me have my little break. I just went through a tough time with my family, and then I had a lot of technical issues. But I'M BACK. And I'm back for good. 

So, if you enjoyed this chapter, please vote and maybe comment? 

Any predictions on how the story will end?