|Eight: You don't know the half of it|

"Harry, I'd like you next to me, my love." The Queen spoke, her voice stern, yet calm. Harry's nerves were flying through the roof, rocketing when hearing her commanding tone. Louis tried to send him a reassuring look but it seemed all Harry was interested in looking at was his shoes.

Aurora was interested in Harry. He was young obviously sweet but drawn to Louis.

A lot of people were drawn to Louis. She understood why, she used to be. He'd come to events at the castle and he'd stand out like a sore thumb. He was this kid that everyone seemed to adore because he was unique. He didn't even know it and then he was no longer there.

Now everyone was drawn to him for an unknown reason. He was mesmerising. The only thing difference with Harry's situation was that Louis was just as drawn to Harry as Harry was to him.

"What's Olympus like then?" Aurora asked. Harry couldn't help but stare at her. They called her sleeping beauty for a reason. Long golden locks tumbled down her back and her eyes were wide as she stared at Harry in interest.

"It's nice," He slowly said. Louis loved the way Harry talked. Every syllable was formed and pronounced with care, even though it was a slow process everything flowed beautifully, "There's clouds softer than marshmallows and the view is truly beautiful. In the evenings I like to sit with my dad and watch the sunset. Then in the mornings I watch the sunrise."

"I'm sorry you're in such an awful position, Harold," The Queen apologised, sneaking a glance to Louis, "I'm sure your family miss you, I can't imagine what it's like to lose a child."

"I don't know why they haven't found me," Harry sounded genuinely upset as he uttered those words and Louis felt a pang in his chest when he realised Harry would go home eventually. It was the best thing for him obviously. The boy was sixteen and although he wasn't that young, Harry needed his parents, "All I want is to go home."

"Yes about that," The Queen spoke, "I'm going to fetch your sister from the dungeons," She looked at Esmeralda, then turned back to Harry, "You deserve to go home, dear."

That's the thing. Harry of course wanted to go home, but he didn't like the idea of being stuck up there for the rest of his life. He was trapped in this bubble which shielded him from the harsh reality of the real world, "How is my sister?" Esmeralda asked. The Queen let out a small huff of annoyance. She didn't like Maleficent, but who would like the person that tried to kill you or at least make you sleep forever, "She's fine, she's alive." She spoke bitterly before taking a sip of wine. Louis snickered, causing Aurora to glare at him.

"Good." There was silence for a minute before the servants brought out the food.

~

"This is Maleficent," Esmerelda introduced her sister to Harry, who nervously smiled when the witch stepped out of her cell in the dungeons, "Maleficent this is Harry."

"Hmm," The witch hummed, examining Harry from head to toe with her intimidating green eyes which shot at Harry like laser beams, almost impossible to ignore, "What are you?" She asked, no menace in her tone just a questioning tone of voice.

"A god." He answered.

"Interesting," Maleficent smiled, "You're a pretty one, aren't you?" Harry gulped and watched as Esmeralda sent her sister a warning look. The boy just let them communicate between each other, it seemed as though they could send each other mind messages. It was rather intimidating but if it meant that he could go home then he would have to trust them.

"He needs a way home and you can give it to him," Esmerelda said, "At least I think you can."

"I may be able to find a way." She squinted, looking at Harry again. She towered above him, but it may have only been because she was wearing huge heeled boots and Harry was merely a child, still in the growing phase. Though his unusually large hands didn't go unnoticed.

"Thanks."

"Do you not have a voice?" Maleficent raised an eyebrow and Harry swallowed the lump in his throat, finally making eye contact with the witch that frightened him to death almost.

"Yeah," Harry finally spoke up after contemplating whether speaking was a good idea or not, "I can speak just fine."

"Good," Maleficent smirked, "I'll see what I can do."

~

"I think this is it, Louis," Harry beamed, "I think I'm actually gonna get to go home." Louis put on a fake smile for Harry. He was happy and it seemed like they'd finally found a way to send Harry home. His stay on Disney was only temporary anyway so he shouldn't feel as disappointed as he actually was.

"That's great." Louis said not as enthusiastically.

"You don't seem all too happy? Why not?" The boy asked obliviously, sitting next to Louis who was perched on the end of Harry's bed. His room was right next door but he didn't like the idea of leaving Harry alone. Despite him being sixteen, he wasn't like other sixteen year olds, he didn't trust other people not to take advantage of him, even if this was Aurora's palace.

"I am happy," Louis lied, "You get to go home."

"We'll still see each other." Harry smiled reassuringly.

"You'll forget about me soon enough," Louis said, a sad smile appearing on his face. The long curtains covering the arched windows blew in the wind, a cold breeze brushing past them, making them both shiver slightly at the sudden cold, "Though I'll miss you."

"You barely know me," Harry replied, "And I barely know you but I feel weird around you. I feel happy and I get butterflies and I don't understand why." He said quietly, as if there were other people in the room that might hear their conversation.

"Trust me Harry, those feelings will disappear as soon as I'm out of sight." Louis sucked in a breath when Harry stood up and unbuttoned his jacket, before taking off his shirt as well so he was shirtless and oblivious to Louis' wandering eyes, "Did the Queen say how long we could stay for?" Harry asked, picking up a t-shirt left for him on the bed for him to sleep in.

"As long as it takes to get you home," He gulped when Harry stripped of his pants, his tongue swiping over his lips, "Fuck you're beautiful." Harry blushed immediately and hastily put on the pyjama pants.

"Thanks," Harry just stared at Louis, "I don't think the feeling will fade."

"I can't do that to you," Louis stood to his feet, hesitantly cupping Harry's cheeks with his hands that were freezing cold, making Harry shiver underneath his touch, "You're being protected for a reason and if I do anything..."

"Like what?" Harry interrupted quickly, looking up at Louis.

"Like kiss you... other things..." He trailed.

"Other things?" The younger boy questioned obliviously.

"Yeah," Louis hummed, "Hell Harry you don't even know the half of it. Kissing you is one thing but if I were to... I'd be in so much trouble."

"If you were to what?"

"It doesn't matter," Louis sighed, "You don't know the half of anything. We just need to get you home, you just need to go home."

A/N: Sorry this was short.

Any thoughts? Ideas? Theories??

I updated Jane yesterday if you wanna read that. I also updated Catalyst and I'll be updating Monday Bombs soon if anyone is interested x

Today's Drag Race gif is: