Chapter 1: Decision Made

Rebecca Pov:

I sat in my English class while Mrs. Jack zoned on about some essay that we have to do in our final. I'm not that worried as other students, I've always been the best in English. Even though I hate this class so much.

There's only 5 minutes left until the end of the day bell rings. Which means freedom to other students and a torture to me because i have to go back to a place that I call Hellhole.

My dad is probably sitting in living on his favourite couch drinking that beer of his and thinking about beating me up. Old man has nothing else but to think about me.

I got up from my seat when all the students started getting up to leave the classroom. I put all my stuff in my bag and left the classroom and made my way to my locker.

I saw a blonde chick standing beside my locker texting on her phone. She is non other than my one and only best friend, Jenna Anderson. She makes me want to get up and face the cruel life.

Me: Hey what's up?

Jenna: Nothing much. I just can't wait to get out the school. Finally we have a weekend. I was getting so fed up of every teacher.

Me: Well I agree with you about getting fed up of teachers, but leaving the school, Nah Nah!

Jenna gave me a sympathy look because she knows what will happen to me once I get home.

We talk for few minutes and say goodbye to eachother. My house is literally 5 minutes away from my school. I open the door with my key and pray to god that my step father Walter won't be home.

But my prayers never get accepted so what's the point. Either way I'm getting beat up and nothing can stop that from happening.

I step into the living room as quietly as I can but as always luck was not on my side. Walter saw me going to my room
and stood up with a dirty smirk on his face. I shivered because I know what he's about to do.

Walter: Awwe little Becky is finally home from her school. Look up at me when I'm talking to you, you BITCH!!

I told you many times to fucking make me food before you leave for school.

He slaps me across my face and I fell on the floor. I see him take his belt off and start to whip me with it.
It hurts so much but after a while a person gets used to it.

When he sees that I'm about to faint because of the cruel punishment he picks me up by my hair and drags me to the kitchen. He throws me by the kitchen cabinet and I can feel my bones breaking.

One advantage that I have is that I'm a werewolf. My real father was a werewolf and his mate was my mother. Though she was a human, I still got my dads genes. Which I'm so glad of.

He leaves me there suffering on the floor and demands me to cook food for him. At that moment I decided that I am done with him, done with his punishments.

It's my time to finally escape this hellhole of a place.

Hey guys this is my first time ever writing a story, please comment and vote for it. It would be greatly appreacited.

Thank you so much.
Rafuu