Chapter 10: Life is Perfect

Damien:

It's been a week and half since I've met my mate, which I must say is an amazing feeling. The pack is really happy for me, because they all knew how desperately I've been waiting for my mate.

Rebecca is the perfect mate anyone could ask for, we've got to know each other a lot. Though she did refuse to move in the pack house which I was really angry about but finally came to an understanding that she still needs some time before she moves in with me to the pack house.

I already love her so much that, I can't even describe, I get really possessive over her which is bound to happen since I'm the alpha, we alpha's tend to get really possessive over their mates.

I always go and visit her during her school time or when she's at work. You would think that why hasn't he told her to stop working at small diner, but I have, and her being the stubborn type of person said

"I want to work and earn money to by self, I don't want anyone supporting me ,I've grown up working and I will keep doing so to provide myself a normal life, and you can't interfere in that at all."

There are many things she hasn't told me about her past, which I noticed but haven't pushed her to tell me, which I know she's really glad about.

Life has never been this good, for once in a life time I'm happy, genuinely happy. I've seen many wars in my lifetime which always kept me busy and unhappy. But finally I have time and love in my life.

My pack is the most feared pack, and why wouldn't it be. Werewolfs have always been scared of me, because they knew of me being the vicious and deadly wolf in fights. They all knew I had a really bad temper which always got me really angry during the wars.

I still remember those days when I would easily rip the enemies bodies with my bare hand, ahh now those were the days. But I would give anything to be with my mate.

"One you're addicted to a person, you never wantto go back, it's like a drug which you can't stop having"

I hope you guys liked that chapter, comment and vote please. Thank you :)