Chapter 19: Hell

It's been one long week for me, with Damien still in the coma, I didn't know what to do. I only got up when I had to go to bathroom, or when I had to shower. I slept there beside him, and ate there. I did everything beside him. I love him so much to see him like this. My big strong Alpha Mate.

Doctors have said that, Damien has made a little bit of recovery, but not enough to heal him fully. Since his wolf has still not made his appearance. The doctors believe that even his wolf took a huge blow because of which he is not recovering.

I pray everyday to the moon goddess to give me back my mate. My wolf has been going crazy, since she can't feel Damien wolf. The connection!

A week full of hell and nothing. I don't even know how Iived without Damien for such a Long time. He's my love, my mate, my world, my everything.

Damien, If...you're listening.. Sob, then pleassseeee, wake up, wake up love. I love you soooo much!! I can't see you like this. Sob .... Please for me. I miss you, I miss your hugs, your kisses, I miss you cuddling with me.

I look at him and see no reaction, nothing.

DAMIEN!!!!! LISTEN TO ME, IF YOU DONT WAKE UP RIGHT THIS MOMENT I WILL KILL MYSELF!! DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID. I WILL KILL MYSELF!!!!! YOU WILL HAVE NO MATE!

I look at him and starts crying heavily.

I Guess this is a BYE then. I love you Damien. GoodBye.

I get up and leave the room, i run to the room I was given. I could feel someone following me, I turn around and see Mark following me franticly.

LUNA

I could feel him catching up to me, but i didn't care, I hurriedly went into my room and locked it. I knew what I had to do.

"Luna, please don't do any harm to yourself. You heard what the doctor had said, that Alpha is healing. So please don't make and harsh decisions."

I ignored him and continued with what I was doing.