Chapter 4: Moving in

Rebecca POV:

I sat in my room thinking about everything I have been through, but that was in the past, now this is my future. I looked my one bed room apartment.

Kitchen was attached with the living room, the colour of the house walls were light brown, and the carpet dark brown.

My room's colour was light brown as well, it was a well made room, I had a closet at the side of the room, my dressing table was right beside the closet and my bed in the middle. My bed was straight lined up with the dressing table. It might seem small to others but to me it was big enough.

I got up and opened the door to go to the living room. I had sofa's and a small tv as well. I went and turned on the tv and watched some Rugrat's, i love them so much. They are just too cute.

10:00 pm

My school starts tomorrow and me coming in the middle of the year will ofcourse catch other students eyes. "Ohh who's that new student" they will say.

I just hope everything goes well, then after that I have to go and find a job. Lets hope everything goes as planned.

I went back up to my room and went to sleep.

I'm sorry guys this is a small update but I was having final exams for a week and just finished them all. I wanted to update a bit before I start doing long updates.

I hope you guys have fun reading this. It's not the good but please still comment and vote.

Thank you,

Rafuu2280