Chapter 12: Date Part 2

Damien Pov:

I had decided to take Rebecca to a fancy restaurant, last time I had taken her to a beach but this time I wanted to do it a classy way. I looked over at My angel sitting beside me In the car, she has changed my life ever since she entered. I decided that it's time to break the silence we had in the car.

So Rebecca what's your plan for the future? I asked

I don't know, I guess I just want to complete my studies and then think about what it'll do with my future.

I felt a bit sad that she didn't for once include me or the pack in her future. But I let it go. She needs time and I'll give her time. I won't pressure her into anything but even an alpha has a limit and on top my wolf being more possessive than I am, will loose it's temper someday.

I looked around and realized we were almost to the Paris Restaurant (cheesy name I know), as I parked my car, I hurriedly got out and opened the other door before Rebecca could.

You know you shouldn't have done that, I could've opened the door by myself said Rebecca

I know you can, but why would I let you do that especially on our date, and I like being a gentlemen to my mate. I said

Ohh okie! Well in case for you being a gentlemen I want to give you something said Rebecca

I looked up at her and thought what she will give me, what she did next took me by surprise. She kissed me on the lips. Yes we've kissed but it's never her who starts it first. I get so happy. I kiss her back eagerly, happy that she had accepted us but also had become comfortable with us.

We broke apart and looked at eachother and smiled. I took her hand in mine and took her inside the restaurant. This whole town consists of werewolves, so everyone would know who I am.

I walked in and went to the guy standing by the desk and told him I had made reservations dinner for two. He looked up at me and asked me my name.

Damien Stone I reply to him as I look at my mate and smile. I look up and see the guy looking at my mate with lust.

How dare he look at my mate. She's mine. No one else, she's mine to look and to love. I got so angry that I tightened my arm around Rebecca's waist.

Now listen here chump, stop looking at my mate and take us to our table before I break your bones. Are we clear. I said as I had used my Alpha tone.

Y... Yess Alpha. Sorry ma'am. Just follow me and I'll take you to your table. Said the boy

I could feel Rebecca calming me down by touching my arms, I could already feel it sooth me.

As we got to our table, the boy left us alone and ran away, I hate him already. Doesn't he know that I'm his alpha and she's his luna, and looking at her that way is disrespectful. Agghh great my mood is ruined because of him. Stupid mutt!

Hey, hey, it's okie. No need to get angry big boy. I'm yours and no ones. I'll always be yours. So don't ruin your mood my possessive Alpha Mate. Said Rebecca.

I smiled up at her and felt my wolf calming down. She'll always be mine and her saying that makes my night.

I'm so looking forward to this dinner with her.

I hope you guys liked the update. Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment.

Rafuu_2280