Chapter 14: Parents???

Rebecca POV:

I kept looking at the scenery around me, I am just so happy. I turned around and listened to what he was saying.

Damien: I'm so glad you liked this place, it's really special to me since this is where my dad and mom met for the first time and found out they're mates. This is where their love story began. They used to bring me here when I was little, used to tell me stories about their love and mates and what they mean to you. At that moment I knew that when I grow up I would bring my mate here with me, show her where I've spent most of my childhood. This place became my sanctuary, a place where I would come and sit for hours and not caring about a thing in a world. This is a place where I would bring my younger sister too. I wanted to bring you too, not because you're my mate but also because I love you so much.. I can't live without you. I can't imagine living without you. This is my way of saying welcome to the family and asking you to come and meet my parents.

I can't believe what he just said, at first I was just so emotional about him telling me about why this place was so close to his heart, but now I felt like killing him. Why you may ask? Well obviously it's because of him telling me to meet his parents, and that too tomorrow.

Yes I would love to meet his parents, but right now! When our relationship just started. Oh god... I'm so scared to meet the previous alpha aka Damien's father. Obviously they all know I'm his mate, since someone couldn't keep their lips to themselves when he saw me. But hey I don't regret the kiss. It was mindblowing. Those lips of his, ughh I can't just keep kissing them and never get tired of it.

Rebbeca get out of your dirty thoughts and listen to what Damien is saying. Focus Rebecca Focus!! This is life and death. Nooo basically parents and mate.

What do you mean parents? You're seriously taking me to meet your parents, Damien how could you. Im already so scared about them knowing that we are mates and now officially meeting them. OH GOD!!! Would they like me? Or would they hate me? Would I get along with your sister, or would she dislike me and tell you to leave me? Oh god please don't leave me Damien. Please I beg. I hadn't realized that I was crying full out.

Baby baby look at me, there's nothing to be scared about. My parents will love you no matter what, they know you mean way to much to me. And about my sister not liking you, that's bull! She'll love you. My sister never judges anyone and in sure that once she meets you, you guys will be best friends. You have no idea how crazy she was acting when she saw me kiss you. She kept bugging me about letting you meet her. But I kept on denying because I know you need your space and until you don't get comfortable with everything, I won't let her meet you. But I think her patience is running out. Try imagining living with a crazy sister who keeps saying "i wanna meet your mate, i wanna meet your mate, take me to her, we'll be best friends forever and ever" Damien said imitating a girls voice at the end.

I could stop laughing, his sister for sure is one crazy girl. I can't believe she would do that without even knowing me. Oh god, now even i want to meet her. I guess it's time to meet the family of My Alpha Mate Officially.

I look at Damien and could see all the love he has for me through his eyes, I could see that he was eager about what my answer to meeting his parents would be. Obviously it's a yes. I could also see the sincerity, the honesty. I have one handsome guy in my life who I love so much.

I nod to Damien. Okie I'll meet your family, I said.

Damien POV:

When I saw her crying I couldn't believe that she was worrying about my parents and my sister not liking her, they'll love and that's what I told her. I needed her to understand that her happiness is my happiness, my happiness is my parents. I told her about my crazy sister and Rebecca couldn't stop laughing. She's amazing. I have one amazing mate, I always get the jittery feelings when she laughs, or smiles. I would always make her smile no matter what, and that's a promise to myself.

When I saw her nod, I couldn't control my happiness, I picked her up and started to twirl her around.

I love you so much, I love you. Thank you so much for agreeing to this.

I pull her back on her feet and kissed her deeply. I could feel Rebecca reciprocating too. Our tongues fought with each other for domination, I could feel Rebecca losing her focus, i kissed her more passionately and brought her closer to myself.

I put my had under her shirt and started to feel her skin. God her skin is so soft. I felt Rebecca pull my hair, ahh my girl is wild. I pulled her up again one more time and she wrapped her legs around my waist, I went to the closest tree and leaned her against it. I pulled away from kissing and started to kiss her neck, that sweet nectar neck of her, my biggest weakness. I kiss her softly at first, and then I get an urge to mark her. I pull away and look at her.

I want to mark you, right this moment. So all the guys would know that your mine, always will be mine. My wolf is losing control. I have to mark you to satisfy him and myself. Please let me mark you.

I looked at Rebecca eagerly, I could see her contemplating if I should mark her, but I could see that even her wolf is so far along this passionate ride, that she would say yes. I could feel my wolf itching to come out and mark her, but I wouldn't let him until she agrees to it.

Okie you can mark me, I want everyone to know I'm yours and only. I don't care about what the world says, you'll be mine. Always Rebecca said.

I couldn't be more happier. I look at her one more time, and go back to kissing her neck, I found the spot I would mark her, I felt her heart beating really fast, and I knew she could feel mine as well. I kiss her softly and could feel my teeths growing, I could feel my werewolf side coming out. I focus on the vein and slowly bite her, my teeth pierced through her skin, I could taste the blood. Her blood is the sweetest. Before I could drink more I pulled back and licked her neck and could see my bite. I felt so proud. I could smell my scent on her. She is mine.

I LOVE YOU REBECCA

She smiled at me and slowly I kissed her.

THIS HAS BEEN BY FAR THE BEST DATE EVER!!

I hope you guys loved the chapter as I did. Please don't forget to vote and comment. I would greatly appreciate it. I've never been good with steamy scenes so please bare with what I wrote. Sorry for the late update.

Hope you guys are having an amazing summer and actually enjoying it unlike me who's always working.

Love Rafuu_2280