Chapter 23: Mating (Read At Your Own Risk. 18+)

Mating Time

It's been one hell of a long week. One week I haven't seen my mate, one week since she's been staying at the pack house. It drives me insane. Everywhere is her delicious scent and all I want to do is just pounce on her.

Finally. I'm done with alpha duties. Since I was in the coma, many of my tasks were left undone. As soon as I had got back to the pack house I had gone straight to work. But after one week of all that paperwork, I was finally done.

I put my pen down on the table and close my eyes for a second. I heard my phone vibrate meaning I got a message. I pick up my phone and check who had texted me. It was non other then my mate.

"I'm sorry to disturb you love, but I have a special surprise for you. Come to the cabin by woods and see what I've planned. See you tonight at 8.
Love Rebecca xoxo"

I felt my wolf getting excited about this surprise

"We must go, this is our mate. She has planned something for us. We must go" said my wolf

"Indeed we will go."

I look back at my phone and reply back to my mate saying "Can't wait, I'll be there at exactly eight."

I got up and left my office to go and get ready for tonight. I feel it as if tonight is the night we will complete our mating. I just hope to the moon goddess. I cannot control myself around her anymore.

4 hours later

I looked at the time and it's exactly 8 p.m., I look at the cabin Infront of me beautifully decorated.
I see the door opening and see my mate in a sexy Sequin fabric halter neck slim fit long dress with front side slit and sweep train.

She had done a side bun with few curls coming out. She had worn a diamond necklace. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She looked beautiful.

I saw her gesture for me to come forward. I slowly walked towards her still taking in her all her beautiful work. I could see that she was gazing at me, looking me up and down. I could see she was satisfied with what I was wearing.

"I'm glad you could make it Damien." said Rebecca

"No I'm glad I could, or else I would've missed out on all this. You, this cabin. Plus I would never deny you anything. I have missed you my love" I said

She looked at me with eyes which shone of love

"I have missed you too Damien, so much that it was hard to control myself to come to you. I love you" said Rebecca

I couldn't take it anymore, I closed the distance between us and passionately kissed her.

The kiss started slow and sensual, but soon turned into passionate one as each fought for dominance with teeth clashing and tongues dueling. She gripped the back on my neck tightly as i tightened my hold on her waist and pulled her closer to my body.

We slowly pulled away and smiled. We were both out of breath. Her cheeks were so red due to the kiss. I kiss her forehead and take her hand in mine and lead her inside the cabin.

I see a table in the middle decorated. Everything else dark except the candles Rebecca had put all around. This was perfect. We were perfect.

I looked up and smiled. "This is all I ever want. You, me and a secluded place where I can love you so much. Thank you Love for coming in my life, making my life more precious. I love you"

Rebecca POV:

I felt Damien leading me to the bedroom. I could feel myself being nervous but I was also happy about finally giving away my virginity to my mate.