Chapter 17: Worried Rebecca

We've been dating for over four months and I could feel Damien and his wolf losing their self control, yes we haven't had sexual intercourse yet. But I knew it was time to. I love Damien and if losing my virginity to my mate is the way to keep his wolf and him in control then I will. I'm glad that Damien had given me so much time to get comfortable with him, and I knew it was time I repay him back for this once he gets back from another pack that were having rouges problems.

I had been worried for a week when I had found out that he will be leaving and helping the other pack but I knew there was nothing I could do to stop Damien from going, he had made up his mind and he will only rest when he kills those Rouges and saves the other pack.

Today was the day he was suppose to return, that's what he had told me but I doubted it. I could feel something really bad was going to happen, I prayed to the moon goddess that to protect My Mate,My Love, Damien.

I was about to go to sleep when all of a sudden someone stared to knock on the door really fast, and kept doing it until I would've open the door.

I opened the door and saw one of the pack member looking really panicky and also sad. I felt as if something bad had happened.

What happened? What's wrong with you? TELL ME!!!

Luna, Alpha Damien has been injured severely in the fight, the fighters have taken him to the Grant Packs hospital. We must take you there at this moment. The doctor says he keeps asking about you even in his unconsciousness.

I couldn't believe what he was saying, Damien is injured and in a hospital, Damien is injured and in a hospital, kept repeating in my head. Before I could do anything I collapsed on the floor and broke down.

NOOOO!!! Nothing can happen to Damien, Nothing!!! He can't leave me, he will have to stay aliveee!!!!

I felt someone pick me up and walk towards the staircase, I was staying at the pack house since Damien wanted me to before he left for the fight.

I'm so sorry Luna, but we have no time to waste, we have to get there fast. I nod at the person and let him take me to a car and put me in and went toward the front door went into the drivers seat.

You should rest Luna, it's a long ride. I will wake you up when we reach there and btw my name is Matt.

I nod at Matt and he starts to drive, I didn't want to sleep but I could feel the stress getting to me, before I know I was sleeping.

I felt someone waking me up,

"Luna it's time to wake up, we have to meet Alpha Damien"

At hearing Damien's name I woke up. I looked around and could see many dead bodies, but they mostly were Rouges. Matt helped me get out of the car and hurriedly took me to the packs hospital. Many people on my way there gave me sad looks and sympathy as if Damien had died. But he hasn't.

Matt took a left turn and walked to the only door in that corridor, he slowly opened it and told me to go inside. I nod my head and slowly started to walk in.

I looked around and my eyes landed on a person laying on the bed, injured badly.

Damien

I hope you guys liked the chapter. Do vote and comment :D