Chapter 18:Wake Up Please

I couldn't believe my eyes, Infront of me Damien laid unconscious, so much blood coming out, you could see that he had been Injured badly. The doctor looked at me with sympathy.

"You must be Rebecca, Alpha Damien's mate, right?"

I nod my head to let him know that I'm Rebecca

"I'm truly sorry to say this but Alpha Damien has gone into a coma, he was hit on his head by something really hard, possibly a wood bark or a rod, he's also broken two of his side ribs, his nose is slightly crooked as well, we are trying our best for him to wake up, but he just doesn't seem to listen to us. But.."

I look at the doctor and tell him to continue about whatever he was going to say.

"We believe that his wolf has also stopped healing him as well, it's as if with Damien he also has lost consciousness, if the wolf was still intact with Damien then there would've been a more chance of him healing faster."

One information that was troubling me was that how did Damien get injured so badly, he's an Alpha and one badass one. He's always been a good fighter, the best of all. Only this doctor and the fighter can help me solve this about how he got hit on his head

"I have a question doctor,how did Damien get hit on his head? He's always been a good fighter and knew about what was happening around him. How did the rouges manage to hit him?" I said

"Well I've heard from the other pack members that the Rogues had some kind of spray which blinded the Alpha for few minutes, because of which he lost control, and this was the biggest chance for the Rouges to kill him but thankfully, some of your pack members saw what had happened and saved him. Which caused him to lose conscious and go to into coma."said Doctor

"Okie umm thank you, can you leave me alone with him for few minutes." I tell him

He nods, smiles and leaves the room.

Finally I'm alone with him, I go and sit by the his bed on a chair. I caress his hair and slowly lean my head towards his and slowly kissed his right eyes, left eyes, his cheeks, his lips.

I started sobbing, I could not see him like this, I could not see my strong alpha mate in such situation.

"Please come back to me, please don't leave me, I Lovee youu so much, I want to grow old with you and love you, if you die here and leave me I'll kill myself, I cannot live without you, you meann... mean the world to me, please wake up love, wake up for your love."

I started sobbing heavily and got up and ran out of the room and broke down. I felt Matt hug me and comfort me.

"I cannot see him like this, I just can't! Help him please, do something!!! I can't live without him, he's my life." I say crying.

"It's okie, don't cry Luna, Alpha would not want to see you like this, please be strong. Be his pillar."

I nod and tell him to that I'm going back to the room. He nods and lets me get up.

I open the door quietly and went and sat on the chair, waiting for the moment when Damien will wake up, I know it will be soon. I have faith in him and his wolf.

Please be well! ❤️

I hope you guys like the update, do comment and vote for it :)