chapter 10

•Justin's POV•

I stepped out of the closet as soon as Sara left. What to do? I sat on her bed and thought for a little bit.

Her smile.

The way her lips move perfectly with mine.

The way she blushes.

How her hair falls so perfectly around her delicate face.

All of this, and I want her to be mine.

I then felt my phone vibrate against my thigh. I took it out of my pocket and it was from Sara.

Sara

Don't mess up my room

I'm serious Bieber

I smiled at my self. I then quickly replied with a simple 'Okay' and a smiley face in the end. What to do, what to do. I laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

S=Sara; J=Justin

S: how you holding up?

J:Good. So how's dinner?

S: Good I guess

J: Can I ask you something?

S: ummmm sure :)

J: Why can't we be together? I really do like you

S: Justin, I don't know. What would everyone else think?

J: Who cares about everyone else. The only people I care about is you.

S: like I said, give me time.

J: Alright

S: thanks

J: I would wait forever for you.

S: why would you want me? you can be with anyone else

J: I don't want anyone else. You're the only one I wanna be with. Give us a chance. You won't regret it

S: maybe

J: so it's not a no

S: but it's also not a yes

I then laughed and locked my phone. I then sat there again thinking of what I could do while I'm up here. I then opened her closet to what clothes she has. I was curious.

I just saw some nice dresses, and cool shirts. I then sat down and thought about the incident.

Why didn't I just listen to her? She warned me that I was going too fast, but I didn't listen.

I felt myself falling asleep.

-Dream-

"Baby, I will never leave you." I said as I pulled a hair out of her face.

We were in a flower field and we were sitting up, using my arms to carry my weight. She was wearing a white dress that flowed in the wind. It made her pale skin look nice as her brownish hazel eyes shined against her skin. Her brown hair was perfectly straight. She was perfect in every way. The way the sun shined against her face.

"Promise?" She asked me as her eyes met mine.

"Yes. I will never hurt you." I said.

"You already did." She said.

Then the sky abruptly turned a dark grey as the clouds covered sun. The flowers started to suddenly die and the petals fall of slowly. I looked over at her face and she was covered in blood.

"Look. You hurt yourself, too." She said in a creepy voice. A loud snap erupted in the sky. Lightning.

"What do you mean?"

"Look down."

I then looked down and I was covered in blood. I looked back at her and she disappeared leaving me alone. The flowers then died making them disappear, too. Then it started to pouring rain, the thunder and lightning becoming drastically loud and overbearing .

"You hurt me." She screamed over the loud booming from the sky. The wind picked up to the point where i could barely keep a grasp on the dirt patch i was sitting on.

"I'm sorry," I sobbed. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

-End of Dream-

"Justin!" Sara whispered as she shook me, making me wake up.

"I'm up." I said running a hand through my hair.

"What's wrong?" She asked, a worried expression across her face.

"Nothing." I said not looking at her in the eyes.

"Tell me. Look at your forehead. You're sweating. You had a nightmare didn't you?" She said. I then wiped the sweat off my face with my arm.

"Yea. Where's your dad?" I said changing the subject.

"It's like 9:30. He's sleeping about now." {Justin came over at 8:13}

"Oh." I said sitting up more.

"So what happened?" She asked again raising an eyebrow.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked curiously.

"Because you kept saying 'I'm sorry' in your sleep."

"Oh. I didn't know I talked in my sleep." I said scratching the back of my head.

"Please tell me." She grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

"I'll tell you when I'm ready. I promise." I said looking into her eyes.

"Fine."

"I should go." I said getting up. She nodded her head and let go of my hand. We then quietly walked down the stairs and she walked me to my car in silence.

"Night Justin." She said.

"Night beautiful." I replied making her look down and blush. I caressed her jaw line to her chin and lifted it up making her eyes look into mine. I then softly pecked her lips. I got in my car and watched her go inside. As soon as she closed the door, I drove down the street to my house.

•Chapter end notes•

(Credit veronica fang)