Chapter 11

*Justin's P.O.V.*

•Monday•

"Hey Kayla, where's Sara?" I asked after second period.

" I don't know, she hasn't been answering her phone since yesterday." She said sounding worried.

"I'm going to go over to her house than, just to make sure she is okay." I said as we both walked to my locker.

"that's so cute." Kayla sighed dreamily. I gave her a strange look." You care about her a lot,don't you?" She asked.

"Yeah. I love her. But please don't tell her yet. I want to tell her when she feels the same about me." I explained shutting my locker once I had put all my binders and notebooks into it. I slung my backpack over my shoulder.

"Alright, well I don't want to be late. I'll cover for you next period, say you went home sick or something." She shrugged before walking off.

I waited until everyone cleared out of the hallways and into classrooms before walking out the door and to my range rover

•••

I knocked on the front door and took a step back waiting for someone to answer.

" what are you doing here?" I heard a deep voice ask once the door opened to reveal Sara's dad.

"Um I wanted to make sure Sara was okay , she wasn't at school today and isn't answering her phone since yesterday." I said slightly nervous. I know how much he hates me because of the accident, I don't blame him though, I should've listened to her and slowed down.

" she has ammonia. You can see her if you want." He said stepping to the side so I could walk in. He closed the door once I was completely in.

" do you really care about her?" He asked. I nodded.

" definitely , she's very important to me. I really am sorry about the whole accident thing. I should've listened to her when she told me to slow down, I guess I was just trying to impress her." I sighed . He looked at me before smiling.

" I think your good for her." He stated I smiled, shocked at his words, I honestly thought he would hate me forever.

" thank you." I said gratefully.

"You should go see her. You can stay if you want, we're having stuffed shells. Unless you're going back to school, you can come back after if you want." He offered.

" definitely. " I smiled before walking up the stairs and into Sara's room.

"Shit." I said under my breathe once I walked in. The curtains were closed so it was dark,gossip girl was playing on her tv, but she was asleep in her bed with a box of tissues next to her.

I walked over to her bed and sat on the bed.

I put my hand on her back and rubbed it in attempt to wake her up.

She groaned and turned onto her other side so her face was to me.

Her face was red like she was burning up. I put my other hand on her forehead and she felt like she was on fire.

" Sara" I whispered stroking her cheek.

"Justin?" She asked in her morning voice. So sexy.

"How you feelin'?" I asked gently. She groaned and hurried her face deeper into the pillow.

" I feel like shit." She said. I laughed at her choice of words.

I picked her up so she was on my lap. I kissed her cheek.

" let me sleep." She moaned laying her head on my chest.

" want me to leave ?" I asked hesitantly.

" no. Cuddle with me." She smiled laying back down and pulling me with her. I smiled and pulled her into my chest so we were spooning.

I wrapped my arm around her waist protectively and watch the tv as she slept.

-
-
-

" do you guys want lunch?" Sara's dad asked peeking he head into the room.

I looked down at Sara who was cuddled into my chest still sleeping.

"Sara" I said softly leaving a kiss on her forehead.

" what?" She asked, her eyes still closed.

" do you want lunch?" I asked.

" no." She said before quickly falling asleep again.

"'Were good." I smiled at him.

" she needs to eat something, she hasn't had anything since Saturday night." He sighed.

"I'll wake her and have to come eat down stairs." I said. He nodded and left the door way.

" babe" I said leaving kisses all over her face.

"What." She groaned.

"You need to eat. Come on I'll carry you down stairs." I offered standing up with her in my arms.

" okay." She whispered leaning her head onto my shoulder.

As I walked down to the kitchen I noticed how light she was. This girl needs to eat.

" what do you want to eat?" I asked placing her down on the kitchen island bar stool.

"Strawberries." She giggled cutely.

"Sara, you haven't eaten in days and you want strawberries?" I asked confused. She nodded and I went to the fridge and got the out. At least she's eating something.

I cut up about 8 strawberries and put the in a bowl and handed it to her.

"Thanks Jay" she smiled eating one.

"Your welcome . Jay?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, that's your nick name duh." She laughed . I laughed too , she's so cute.

"Are you doing anything Friday?" I asked nervously .

" I don't think so, I mean if I'm still sick I'm curling up in a fuzzy blanket with netflix and Nutella." She joked.

"Well, would you like to go to the movies with me then?" I asked.

"Like a date?" She asked, I nodded. "Okay."

••••• chapter end notes•••••

This is the first chapter I wrote for this ! :) lol comment what you think and what you want to happen to next.

How do you think the date will go? Will they become official?

Next update- April 25,2014
(Updates every Friday )