Epilogue

*10 years later*

"Justin! Where's Jamie's pacifier?" Sara asked, walking into our living room.

"Um it should be on the coffee table, sweetie." I smiled , standing from the couch and sauntering over to the coffee table and retrieving our 10 month old baby girl named Jamie Anne Bieber's pacifier , or as I call it, the baby silencer .

Her middle name came from Sara's mother, Anne Gordon.

"Here you go my lovely wife." I smiled, placing a kiss on her forehead and the silencer in her hand.

"Thank you my wonderful husband." She giggled . " Jamie's crying a lot up in the nursery right now, I think her front teeth are finally fully coming out."

"Want me to go sing to her?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her tiny waist .

"Yes please." She sighed, leaning into my chest.

"Oh and before I forget , my mom said she would watch Jamie for us tomorrow so we can go to the beach." I smiled, leaving a kiss on the top of her head.

"Thank god. I don't want my baby to get sun burn or sand in her eyes."

"I'm going to go get her back to sleep so she's not cranky from not napping." I chuckled, kissing her forehead before unwrapping my arms from her petite frame, and headed towards the stairs.

"Okay." She smiled, walking over to the couch. I hope Sara takes a nap too, she's been up a lot because Jamie is a terrible sleeper. I try to help out as much as i a can, but I'm a heavy sleeper and Sara's to considerate to wake me up to coddle our baby back to sleep.

Opening the door to the nursery, my ears instantly filled with the sounds of our babies cry.

"Jamie, baby girl ." I sighed picked her up out of her crib and placing the pacifier in her mouth,then cradling her in my arms.'

"Can you please stop crying angel?" i smiled, running the back of my thumb across her precious porcelain-like cheek.

"Daddy loves you, and so does mommy , and we love each other very much, which is why your here baby, because mommy and daddy caught feelings for each other."

the end....

--------------------

that was possibly the worst ending ever written so ,sorry. But im done with wattpad so, bye. thanks for all the support (if anyones even reading this), and thanks fro all the votes!