1) Love at First Sight? *Red*

I did meet Annabeth that night, and just about every night after it. We would lay under the pine trees and look up at the stars, talking about anything and everything that could be said. She talked most of the time and I would just listen. Apparently I’m good at it, even though I only have this kind of patience for her..

It felt good to have some company for once, for most of the time Wolfy boy would scare people away from us and they’d never come back. I didn’t mind then but I’m glad that Annabeth wasn’t afraid because she’s the first friend I’ve had in a long time.

Tonight was the same as all the others. I was laying in the grass looking up at the stars, my hands tucked behind my head as I listened to Annabeth talk. She had her head resting on my stomach and her eyes were gazing up at me. I didn’t really mind. I looked down at her as she talked, looking at her dazzling grey eyes.

“Red?” She said, causing a jolt to run through my body as she called my name..

“What?” I asked slightly confused.

“You’ve been staring at me for the past 5 minutes you know, there’s not that much to look at,” she points out, smirking at me. I blushed a bit glad my hood was hiding my face. Too bad my mouth can’t move, or else I’d list off everything good about her. But the night is only so long.

“You know Red I’m always the once talking, you know seriously everything about me and all I know about you is that you’re a stubborn vampire hunter who lives in the woods with a decaying mutt,” She declares, earning a growl from the distance.

We both look over at Wolfy, laying as close to the border as he can get giving us a pissed off look.

“Oh shut up, you are a decaying mutt,” I mutter and he stands up, annoyed, turning his back to us before laying back down.

I chuckle a bit before returning my attention back to Annabeth.

“Anyway, there’s not much to know about me. Besides, I don’t know everything about you either,” I give back, propping myself up on my elbows.

“Yes you do,” she returns whilst sitting up and crossing her arms.

“And I’m the stubborn one,” I snicker and she rolls her eyes at me.

“Seriously though, come on Red, will it kill you to tell me about your life?” She asks and I sigh giving her a look.

“Alright, alright fine, what do you want to know?” I reply and she bites her lip humming quietly to herself as she thinks.

“How about you tell me why you wear that hood and cloak,” she says and I groan. This is like the millionth time she’s asked me.

“That’s a story for another night,” I answer, “next question.” She pouts.

“Please Red, you can trust me”.

I cross my arms shaking my head trying to be stubborn on purpose because I know it annoys her, and her annoyed look is adorable. As expected she gives me her annoyed look making me grin

“Seriously Red?”.I laugh a bit to myself before shaking my head again and she sighs, “You’re a child.”

“You’re just learning this now?” I say trying to sound surprised and she rolls her eyes at me. “If you don’t tell me I’ll just have to find out myself,” she sings, reaching for my hood. I pull away before she can grasp it.

“No Annabeth,” I say but she doesn’t back down.

“Oh come on Red,” she says stubbornly and I shake my head sticking my tongue out at her.