Author's Note - We're Ready To Go :')

Hey Guys, so it's been great working on A Twisted Tale and seeing so many people enjoy it. As a concept that started at lunch during the middle of a school day turn into a short novel is just asdfghjkl!!! We honestly can't contain how happy we are, haha :DDD

Anyway, some exciting things are going to be happening. Ryder and I (Life) intend to keep on and make this into a series - the next story being the tale of Red and what will happen to her after Helix changed her in a way.

Yes, in a way Red did die, but at the same time she never really left. Trippy, right?

Some more good news is that we intend to make this fan fiction into an original story!! We aren't really sure if we will post it on Wattpad, but if you guys want us to let us know and we'll do it! Otherwise it'll be a mini project pushed to the back of the closet....

Yes, a lot of the original work will have to be altered because places and characters were derived from previous books/TV shows/video games but it is a task we are up to. We will try to keep the plot as similar to this as we can- but we will also be going through and revising what we have written and making any changes we feel should be made.

So, again, your guys' feedback is what we're counting on. Would you be interested in an original edit of this story or would you prefer this to stand on its own?

An epilogue/ wrap up is going to be the last part of this book and will tie up loose ends. If there is any information you'd like us to clarify or answer let us know and we can see how to incorperate it into the epilogue Or if there is enough- we will willingly do a question and answer chapter after the epiloque. We will answer any questions there are whenever we can- so don't be shy :).

We're just so happy to have been able to do this - all the while slaving over computers for four months. FOUR MONTHS. And the only time we were physically together to write this was to do the final chapter: Chapter 15. It's not perfect, but we still love it and the ideas we were able to come up with during this.

So thanks (Again, I know we should stop thanking you BUT JUSS COME ON YOU WASTED YOUR PRECIOUS TIME READING THIS THING) and we hope to keep on giving you guys what you love!

-Life and Ryder

P.S. WE LUFF YEW AHL