3) Memories *Red*

I tap my fingers on the table waiting as patiently as I possibly can. Never had I been so on edge and pissed off. I was ready to snap at any moment, every passing second is time we could be using to find Annabeth, but they’re all wasting my time.

“You know,” Percy says breaking the cold silence and I glare daggers at him, “ you might want to clean your hand before it gets infected.” I don’t answer and silently look down at my hands.

I may have “Interrogated” Artyom, his face isn’t exactly intact anymore. My knuckles were busted open and bruised, I wasn’t sure which blood was one and which was Artyom’s. All I remember was Grover pulling me off him and bringing me into the camp to explain what had happened. Wolfy lifted his head from my lap and looked at me asking if I wanted my hand healed with is large eyes, but I shook my head I wanted to remember the rage I had from that fight, it would be the same rage I would have when I ripped Puck to pieces.

Since then they’ve kept Wolfy boy and I locked in the Big House and no matter how much I protested they wouldn’t let us leave. And now finally after days of waiting we we’re going to discuss how we would find her, took them long enough.

Finally Chiron and Grover enter the room, grim looks on their faces and i pay hardly attention to them as a women enters the room shortly after them. She had familiar grey eyes that reminded me of Annabeth and I immediately recognize this goddess.

Athena.

I rise to my feet and turn to her, her eyes filling with hatred as she sets her attention on me. I open my mouth to speak but before I can say anything I’m backhanded with unhuman like strength making my head snap to the side and the entire right side of my face stung from impact.

“You” Athena snarls “Because of you my daughter is in the hands of an insane fairy!”.

I glare at her anger building up inside of me again “So now you care about her? After everything you let her go through and now you care about her!” I yell back.

“I may hate Annabeth and I may have let her experience some unnecessary punishments, but never would I have thought she would end up with you. I wouldn’t wish such a plague on my worst enemy” she said balling her fists and I readied myself for another punch but it never came.

“Athena” Grover spoke up “We understand that Red has caused a lot of problems in the past, but now is not the time to deal with them, we need to focus on bringing Annabeth back to camp safe” He said and Athena remained silent for a moment before looking at him.

“Fair enough, but why must this pest and her flea ridden mutt be here?” She questions earning a growl from both wolfy and I "If she gets any more involved Annabeth could end up like Zoë" she states knowing how badly it hurt when anyone talked about her.

"Don't you dare say another word" I growl and she glares at me "or what? I can crush you mortal".

“Enough “ Grover and Percy yell in unison as Athena and I glare daggers at one another.

"Athena we need Red get Annabeth back can you please set your issues aside till then" Chiron says trying to calm Athena as we stare each other down.

“Fine, but defy me again and I’ll destroy you child” she warns before taking a seat at the table crossing her arms.

“You’re kidding me right?” I growl “I’ve been sitting around for days, I’m not going to sit around while Annabeth is in Puck’s hands, now you can all sit here on your lazy asses but I’m going to find her” I yell turning and going to open the door but as soon as I grab the handle it becomes unbearably hot and I let go pulling away my now burnt hand.