Chapter 31

Those eyes... I know them ... I think? He motioned for me to come over so I did , he opened his mouth to speak and as he did he grabbed the ring that's on a chain  around my neck and put it on his finger .

" Hi , Its Dad"  he said

whoa whoa wait a second , a thousand thoughts are crashing through my mind right now,dad? my dad? the one who left when I was a kid, why is he here? does he live here? howd he know I was here?

".....dad?" I Said

"before you say anything I just wanna say Daisy wow have you grown up , your such a beautiful young lady "

he reached to give me a hug , I backed up

" so you think you can just walk in here one night and it makes everything okay? You have been gone all my life .... I always thought you hated me , but I wore this necklace to feel a little closer to you , to try to hide that feeling. If you don't plan on staying in my life then just leave right now , I have been just fine without you all these years and I will continue to be . "

" no hunny I just heard you were dating Luke Bryan and uh thought id come see you since you were gonna be in town "

"what? so you could maybe get some money ? or get in a magazine ? and get some publicity? no dad not from me your not ... "

I started to walk away

"okay ya know what ? your mom found out I lived here . she called me up and said hey why don't you go see your daughter , she thought itd be good for you for some reason , I agreed cuz she said you could probly get me tickets or something I don't know...well anyways I guess ill let you get back to your fabulous life , goodbye Daisy "

I just looked at him with tears in my eyes as he walked away without a care in the world of how upset he just made me .

I really don't feel like watching the concert , I think im going to just go wait in the bus after all the merch is sold . I know Luke will understand and I don't want to concern him with my problems while hes in the middle of a concert.

After the last tshirt was sold and the concert started up I could hear Luke sayin " hello Georgia whos ready partayy!"  , not me , I thought to myself .

I headed for the bus and crawled into Lukes bunk bed , I felt closer to him when I laid there , it smelled like him , so perfect.

I ripped the chain off my neck along with the ring and threw it as hard and far as I could and closed the red curtains and just buried my face in his pillow ........