Chapter 84 ( Unfinished Business )

" Brandon ! What are you doing here ? Why ? H-H-How ?"  I am truly at a loss of words

" Daisy I know your thinking a million things right now but honestly i wanted to message you time after time but i knew my words wouldn't come out right over texting and that you probably wouldn't even read them anyways so i set out to find you "

Emotions was rushing through my body ..." After deciding I wasn't good enough to be a part of your life anymore what could you possibly have to say to me Brandon?"

Brandon took a step closer and put his hand on my shoulder "I'm still in love with you and i should have never let Sara convince me to leave you , and i apolo--"

"Stop right there i've heard enough ! You can't just walk back into my life and claim your sorry and that you love me when im finally happy and engaged and living the best life possible ! You messed up you walked away from something good something that could have been a forever thing ! Brandon i was so in love with you and i thought you was the one ---"

At that moment i looked over and saw Luke standing in the doorway of the storage room " What is going on ? " He said with the saddest look on his face

Great how am i suppose to handle this , I don't want Luke to think i still love Brandon ! I am head over heels for Luke he makes me the happiest girl in the entire world

"Luke this is Brandon... my ex ... i used to be in love with him but he left me for one of our friends ... i lost 2 of my best friends that day , but i moved past all that and now for some reason he decides to just show up out of nowhere and he thinks he has a chance with me again but he is dead wrong "

I just clung onto Luke i felt like i couldn't get close enough to him , i wanted him to know that i was telling him the entire truth

Brandon out of nowhere walked up to us and started clapping " that was a good show " he said with a smile and then blew me a kiss and walked out the door and was gone

I looked up at Luke " What in the world was that ?? "
Luke squeezed me and said " I have no idea what just happened but i have a feeling that we aren't done with him just yet "

**** The next morning ****

I woke up and we was almost back home to Georgia . Carter and BM are still sleeping and im pretty sure Harley is in one of the bunks too but i didn't get to really talk to her much last night to see if she was going home or coming back with us. I was just about to roll over and see if Luke was still sleeping when i felt his arms wrap around me , literally the best feeling in the world to be in his arms.

"I love you Mrs.Bryan " Luke whispered in my ear which made me smile extremely big  , we both fell back asleep for an hour before getting up and starting the day with the crew . They all are crashing at Lukes to help finish the house in time for the wedding , I really couldn't thank them enough for all the hard work and hours they have spent helping us !

"Hey Luke today while you guys finish up the porch , me and Mitch are going to get a few more things done for the wedding ! "

Luke kissed me on the cheek "okay Daisy girl , call me if you want my opinioin on anything ! and have fun ! "

We decided to ask Harley to go along since she was just bored on the bus and she has been kind of distant lately so trying to make her feel closer to us since her and BM are a little rocky lately .

I'm determined to get her to have fun ! Since me and Lukes wedding isn't big and is on the beach we are keeping it simple ! Basically having a small family oriented wedding and then after our honey moon we are having a big blow out party to celebrate with all of our friends !

We headed into a cute little flower shop and picked out my bouquet and the seashells for in it too , then i called and booked my favorite hair stylist for the wedding and makeup artist also ! We got a few other things done and then decided we would head into walmart to get a few groceries before heading home to take a break from wedding stuff. We headed to the checkout line and Mitch stopped in her tracks and said " Daisy you might want to take a look at this "

When i saw what was in her hand i dropped my basket of groceries . In her hand was a magazine with a picture on the cover of me with Brandons hand on my arm with the caption "IT APPEARS THE WEDDING BELLS QUIT RINGING FOR LUKE BRYAN AS OLD FLAMES REKINDLE" ........