Chapter 54 ( not just a field )

I had no clue what in the world was going on !! But i just listened to Luke and climbed up on the white horse .  I didn't know where we was going so i just followed Luke onto a path through the woods . All the birds were chirping and it sounds so beautiful.

"you comin back there?" Luke yelled

"yes dear " i said with a giggle " If i knew where we were going maybe id be in front of you instead of behind"

" We're almost there " Luke said and then looked back and smiled at me

Finally we got to the end of the trail through the woods and it opened out into a small field still surrounded by woods . It looked quiet and calm and peaceful .

Luke hopped off his horse and then motioned for me to do the same . He tied them to a tree and then walked over to me  holding a basket that the woman gave him.

" Follow me Daisy girl" Luke said and then started walking towards the middle of the field

"Luke what are we doing in the middle of a field ! "

Luke didn't say anything he just grabbed my hand and walked with me until we got to an old maple tree . And then he stopped and reached in the basket and pulled out an old blanket and laid it out .

"Have a seat beautiful" Luke said and then sat down beside me

"Luke what is all this !?"

He shot a big grin at me and then pulled out sandwhiches some cookies and some lemonade

"Just so you know chef Luke made all this " Luke said with a wink

" Awww! you made all this just for me ! It looks delicious baby thank you !"

I immediately crawled over to Luke and tackled him with a hug and pinned him down . I was still laughing and he reached up and pulled me into a kiss that lasted forever !

he looked at me and said " you better eat your sandwhich before something else decides to" he laughed and pointed at a chipmunk sitting near the bag with my sandwhich in it

we both started to laugh . I got up to go back to where i was sitting and it ran away

"i forgot something !" Luke said and reached in the basket and pulled out a small radio and turned it on . "thats better " he said .

We both finally finished our food and we just laid there on the blanket together listening to the birds , all the animals and the radio . And  then the song " Play It Again " came on .

I immediately jumped up and started dancing and then Luke stood up and wrapped his arms around me and started swaying to the music with me and he sang right along with radio .

I wish this song would last forever and maybe even longer than forever because in this moment all i feel is pure happiness, i couldn't be any happier.

After the song was over probably 10 more songs played but we didn't hear a single one of them . We were so into the moment .

And then Luke let go and walked over to the basket and pulled out something and held it behind his back

The love in his eyes showed more than ever .

"Daisy , when you left i thought id never see you again. I thought id lost you forever and id never get a second chance . But now that i do and your here with me i want to show you how much i want you to be here always. Always a part of me and a part of my life . "

As he started to hand me what was behind his back , his eyes were locked on mine and he said "I Love You Daisy Rae Bleu" ......