5.

Caryn'sP.O.V.

Ryan had called me about 25 minutes after the last time, letting me know that he was here and ready to leave. "Alright, Ry! We'll be right out, bye!" I replied before I hung up. I grabbed my bag and two bottles of water, tossing one to Vic and said, "Let's go, Victor! Ryan's here!" Vic chuckled and flipped me off before getting off the couch and walking with me out to the car. This time, I sat with Vic in the back seat, I thought it'd be better that way. We sat awfully close, but we were best friends, so it was normal for us.

"Vic!" I said, dragging the 'I'. He looked at me, probably annoyed with how long I dragged the 'I' in his name, "Caryn!" he mocked me. I rolled my eyes with a smile. "Ass," I muttered. "Anyways. Do you know anything about where Alex is taking me after the concert?"

"I don't, C. I'm sorry." he ruffled my hair. The whole car ride was like this until we reached the venue. When we got there, I saw Alan sitting outside. I ran up to him when I got out of the car. "Ashby!" I called out! running up to him. He looked up and smiled, then stood up. I jumped into his arms and hugged my favorite ginger. "Caryn! How are you girly?" he asked me. "I'm alright, I gue--"

"Carebear's got a date today, Alan!" Vic shouted from the other side of the parking lot. I flipped him off and shouted, "Stop telling everyone living thing you see, Vic!", not being able to keep a straight face. Alan and Vic laughed as Alan put me down.

"A date huh?" he asked.

"With who?"

"Alex Gaskarth." I replied.

"Your crush?"

"Your told Alan, too?!" I turned to Vic. He and Alan laughed again and he nodded. "You asshole! You're lucky I love you, Vic!" I said as he walked up, and punched him in the arm. I looked around and I didn't see Austin, nor Phil, Aaron, Tino or any of the dudes from Bring Me. I looked back at Alan in confusion. "Where is everyone?" I asked. "Inside, I just came out for some fresh air. I was actually going to go back inside right before you showed up, wanna come with?" Vic and I nodded, and Alan gestured for us to follow him inside. When we walked in, the security guards stopped us. "Excuse me, who are these children?" he asked. I scoffed. "Sorry sir, this is Caryn, Austin Carlile's younger sister, and her best friend, Vic. They always come backstage at local shows we play at, including soundchecks." Alan said. The man hesitated, still not letting me through. Alan got pissed and walked past the security guard and said, "I'll be right back, kay C?" I nodded and stood there with Vic until we heard Austin and Alan walking back. My face lit up, being that I loved seeing my older brother, even when I saw him about and hour or two before.

He and Alan walked up to the security guard looking unsatisfied. "Is there a problem here, sir?" Austin asked the man. The man, still looking unhappy, looked up at Austin and his eyes widened. "Why aren't you letting my baby sister and her friend in?" Austin interrogated once more. The man asked for legal I.D.'s from both me and Austin. Austin showed him his driver's liscence, as did I, and I also showed the man my student I.D. The man was hesitant yet again, but let me and Vic past. Thank fuck. Before I left, though, I wanted to tell him something. "Excuse me?"

"Yes?" he replied, sounding agitated. "Uh, if you could," I said, taking out a picture of Alex and handing it to him. "When you see this boy, let him backstage. He asked me out and I told him to meet me at the right side of the stage. His name is Alex Gaskarth." The security guard took the photo and stuck it in my shirt pocket. "You? Asked out? Doubt it, sweetheart; but whatever you please, you're Austin Carlile's little sister."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Austin butted in. Oh, please, Austin, not here, not now. Please. "I mean your sister is fugly! She couldn't get a date to save her life!"

And then I broke down. He was right. I was probably just a pity date, someone to laugh at. "Listen to me, you insensitive prick," Austin gritted his teeth. Oh, no. He was full-blown pissed now. "My sister if beautiful inside and out. Don't you ever speak to a girl like that, ever. Do you hear me? I'm not one for violence, but I can and will kick your fucking ass." I shook my head, still tearing up. "Austin, stop. I love and appreciate you standing up for me, but not here, not now. Let's just go," I said, then turned to the security man. "Sir, will you still please just let Alex in? This night means a lot to me."

Alan and Vic were holding on to Austin so he wouldn't fuck this guy's face up. The man, despite the drama that just happened, still agreed to let Alex in at the show. After Austin had calmed down, we kept walking backstage until we found a sitting area for all of us to sit at near the stage. It was pretty comfy, if you as me. "Man, sorry that dude said those things to you, Carebear," Vic said, putting his arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder. "He's so wrong. You're a beautiful girl, Caryn. Just like Austin said, inside and out." he said. I wish I could believe it. I really do.

--

A lot of time had passed and I was so nervous. Did I look okay? Did I smell okay? WAS I OKAY?

I don't know. At the time, I was hanging out with Bring Me The Horizon backstage as Of Mice & Men were out on stage. They were playing "The Depths" and god, I love that song.

I must've been pretty out of it, because Oli and Matt Kean were trying to get my attention. "Caryn!" Oli shouted in his British accent. So attractive. I've always found him attractive, but I wasn't hardcore crushing like I was with Alex. Plus, Oli's like a brother, and he's the same age as Austin; it wouldn't have worked out. "Caryn, what's on your mind?" Lee asked me. I looked towards them and asked, "Wait, what? What are were talking about?" The five British men in my presence laughed. "You've been out of it throughout the entire show," Oli said. "What's bugging you?" I bit my bottom lip and proceeded to tell him. "I'm nervous, I-I have a date tonight and--"

The sound of a familiar voice and a security guard arguing caught my attention. I looked back, and saw Alex being thrown over a guard's shoulders and escorted out of the venue. "Be right back, guys!" I said as I dashed over to them. "Hey! What the hell are you doing with him?" I asked bitterly. "This young man needs to lea--"

"No, this young man needs to be put down because he's with me!" I shouted at the security guards. They put him down and he walked over towards me. I took his hand into mine and smiled. Alex didn't seem to mind and let it happen. We looked at each other and smiled. Then I looked back at the men. "This, sir, is my date, remember? The one I told you to just let in?" I reminded him. He rolled his eyes and said, "Prove it." I didn't know how to respond to that and they laughed, "Guess the boy's coming with--" He cut himself off when he saw Alex cup his hand on my face and crashed our lips together. It took my a second, but I quickly responded, closing my eyes and kissing him back. The kiss only lasted a few seconds, but I was in pure bliss the entire time. And I never wanted this to end. Though, all good things do have to come to an end at some point..

"There's your proof, Mr. Security Guard," Alex said. "Have a good night" Alex smiled at the guard as he turned back around and rolled his eyes. I was not expecting Alex to kiss me at all. That shocked me, but that surprise just only made me fall for him more. That kiss was amazing, and I think we both felt something. When the guard turned around, I rested my head on his shoulder and chuckled, "You actually came." I said.