7.

Alex'sP.O.V.

I dialed Vic's number; it rang about 5 times before he picked up.

"Hello?" he answered tiredly.

"Shit man, did I wake you?" I asked.

"Yeah. but I'm up now. What's up?"

"Caryn was wondering if we could head over to your house in a bit? Is Mike there?"

"Of course you can," he responded. "And yeah he's here. Why?"

"Don't let him leave. Caryn and I will be there in a few." I said.

"Operation: Don't Let Michael Leave is commencing, you have my word man."

"Sweet, thanks Vic." I replied, grinning.

"No problemAlex," he said.

"Alright, see you soon!"

"Bye Alex."

"Bye!"

--

Caryn'sP.O.V.

I had finished the letter before Alex had gotten off the phone with Vic. From the looks of it, we were going to be leaving. Though I already knew that.

We left the house and got into the car. Once we had put our seatbelts on, he backed out of the driveway and headed to Vic's, which wasn't too far.

I saw the ladder against Mike's window. I guess that's where Vic wants me to sneak in from. Alex parked, and stopped the car. We got out and headed towards the ladder. As I climbed up, Alex held the ladder still. Wow, he is such a gentleman. Once I was up, I opened Mike's window, whisper-shouting his name.

"Mike!" I said.

"Mike, get up and help me in!" I whisper-shouted again.

He finally woke up and saw me. He looked pissed.

"Caryn? What the fuck? Why are you here?" he asked bitterly. Wow! Not a hi? No how are you? No I miss you?

"I'm here to talk to you, now help me in!"

"Fine!" he surrendered. When he was helping me in, he noticed Alex was down there.

"Gaskarth?" he asked.

"That's me."

"Are you with her?"

"Yep."

"Well then get up here!" Mike said. Alex obliged and climbed up, then was helped in by Mike. Vic walked into the bedroom just as Alex was fully inside. Mike closed the window and turned around to see Vic.