8.

Alex parked in the drive way of someone's house. Not Jack's, I'd been there before. We were assigned partners in some bio project a couple of weeks back. So it was either Mr. Merrick or Rian's house. Though I'm not sure.

Alex just walked inside the house, I followed. He led us downstairs to the basement where we could hear fanboying from someone.

"AUSTIN CARLILE, MAN! CARLILE! OF MICE & MEN! THIS IS HUGE!" It was Jack, oh my god. Alex and I chuckled once we finished walking down.

The 3 other members of All Time Low turned to us and were relieved to see him.

"Finally! It's about time you got here! What took you so long?" Rian asked Alex.

"I was social networking with Austin Carlile." Alex shrugged, like it was no big deal.

Rian noticed Alex's arm was around a person, and his gaze met mine.

"Austin's sister?" he asked.

"Her name is Caryn," Alex said. "She's my girlfriend. And yes, she is indeed Austin's sister."

Mr. Merrick and Jack waved hi to me, I shot them both a smile in reply. Rian was still confused as to why I was here.

"She's here to watch, Rian."

"Oh okay."

--

"So what song are you gonna play first?" I asked them. I was honestly very interested. From what Alex showed me last night, I wanted to hear more.

"Hm, how about Jasey Rae?" Alex asked.

"Lezzz do itt!" Jack replied. I chuckled.

The music started playing, and before I knew it, I was hearing Alex's voice once again.

Light's out, I still hear the ran

These images that fill my head

Now keep my fingers from making mistakes

Tell my voice what it takes to

Speak up, speak up

And keep my conscience clean when wake

Don't make this easy, want to you mean it

Jasey (Say you'll mean it)

You're dressed to kill, I'm calling you out

Don't waste your time on me

As I listened to the song, I paid a lot of attention to the lyrics. They were beautiful. Did Alex write these? Then he came close to the end of the song.

I've never told lie

And that makes me liar

I've never made bet,

But we gamble with desire

I've never lit match with intent to start fire