11.

Austin, Alan, Oli, Tino, Phil and Aaron reserved me for the rest of the weekend after the show on Saturday night. Alex was allowed to come over when the show ended; however, he was forced to leave about 2 hours later. Seriously, when did Alan become a parent? I mean, it's Alan. 

Thankfully, the guys don't leave until after I get home from school so we can say goodbye properly. I just seriously love everything about my brother, his band mates, and Oli. Sometimes I feel like I don't even deserve to have them in my life, I don't even deserve Alex, but I might as well make the best of it. I really like him, and obviously he likes me; I shouldn't let my insecurities get in the way of my happiness.

I got up this Monday morning and moping mess. I was fearful on going back today. Everyone knows about me and Alex, who knows what cruel things they're saying about me?

"Hey, sugartits," Alex walked in. "Why the long face?"

"Is that my new nickname, ginger princess?" I asked, dodging his question.

Alan frowned, "Yes," he replied. "Why the long face?" I should know by now that I shouldn't argue with Alan, he's going to win either way.

I sighed in annoyance. "I'm so fucking nervous," I said. "You know everyone there practically hates me. And they all know about me and Alex, who knows what cruel things they'll say or to do me today?"

"Oh, little titty," he said. Again, with the tit.  Where did he find that name for me? "Don't give a shit about them. You have Alex, Rian, Tay, Mike, & Vic to protect you. Not to mention Mr. Merrick. If you need anything at all, you have my number. Just call me, Austin, Tino, Aaron, Phil, or Oli. We'll do everything we can to help."

I gave Alan a hug as the doorbell rung, "That must be Alex," I said, grabbing my backpack and kissing Alan on the cheek. "I'd better get going. Love you, ginger princess; tell Austin I love him as well. I'll see you when I get home, right?"

Alan nodded, "Of course," he said. "Love you too, now go get your education, sugartits!" I chuckled and flipped him off.

"Bye, Alan, see you later!" I said as I opened to door to Alex, walking out with a smile and shutting the door. Alex and I walked hand in hand to the car, only to see Vic in the driver's seat.

"Did you hire Vic to be our chauffear?" I giggled.

"Nah, I just wanted to hold you instead of your hand."

"You're too fucking cute, you know that?" I asked as I lightly kissed him on the lips.

"Hurry it up, you two! We're gonna be late!" Vic shouted.

"Well, we'd better get going," Alex said. "Get in the back seat with meeeeeee." He dragged the 'e' and pulled me into the backseat of Vic's car with him. 

As I climbed in, I couldn't help thinking about how sweet he was, and how fast I was falling for him. It...it feels...nice, to be in love. It's weird at first, but it's kind of nice being around someone who likes you just as much as you like them and they make you incredibly happy with the little things they do; the way they kiss you, their smile, their laugh, their eyes, their personality -- it's just amazing how much you like a person and every little thing they do makes you want to scream because of how adorable they are. And that's exactly what Alex does to me.

I was snuggled in Alex's arms the whole way to school. As I thought, and thought, and thought, I started thinking about everyone at school. Like, what's everyone going to say when they see me and Alex walk in together? More importantly, what's going to happen to me? I mean, Chris didn't even hesitate to hit me or Austin in the face for standing up for ourselves. Imagine what'd he do to me for dating Alex.