10.

Caryn'sP.O.V.

Today started out great, and it still is, but my thoughts are bringing me down.

What if Alex is only using me for fame?

Why is Rian such a dick now?

Why did I let Mike and Tay back in? They'll only do it again.

Why did Vic stick around you for all these years?

Am I just a pity date to Alex?

"So Caryn," Bryan said. "How long have you and Alex been together?" I'm going to lose my mind. I need to get out of here.

I felt tears at my ears. "I-I'm sorry, I need to leave." I said as I ran out of the room we were in.

"Caryn! Wait!" I heard Austin shout. Then I heard footsteps.

"Austi--"

"It's Alex," he said, kneeling down in front of me, resting his hand on my knee. "What's up? Why'd you run out like that?" he asked me.

"Do you really care?" I asked.

"What? Caryn, of course I do! Believe me when I say that I care so fucking much, especially when it comes to you. I know you've got a rough life, sweetheart," he said. "Now tell me what's wrong?"

I sighed. "You might want to sit all the way down," I said. "But I just over thought. My thoughts took their toll and I felt alone. My mind wouldn't let me think good instead of bad and I don't know why, because right now my life is finally back again. I've got my two best friends back but I can't stop thinking about the consequences. And you know probably the worst part? I know that you'd never pity date me or use me to get fame, but that's what my brain keeps telling me." I wasn't lying, I knew he's not shallow like that and I couldn't keep that he was out of my head.

"Oh," he said sadly, lifting up my head, looking into my eyes. "Babygirl, don't let your brain get the best of you. I like you a lot."

Then he started singing. I don't know the song, but I'm sure he didn't write it.

"I gotta say something I've been thinking 'bout
I can't wait to lay around with you
And tell you all the secrets I've been keeping to myself

It's been a while since I felt butterflies
Do you feel the same way too?
If every single second could last so much longer,
Would you hold me?

And kiss me me again underneath the moonlight
You're more than a friend, oh
I knew it from the first time, yeah
Hold me, feel my heart beat
Put your arms around me
And kiss me again."

I could help but smile. That was honestly beautiful. The lyrics are girly, but the fact that he used girly lyrics to describe his feelings for me is the cutest thing ever. That song is probably longer, but I didn't let him finish at that very moment and kissed him. Well, the song said to? And I really love kissing him, so I decided why not?

"What was that for?" he asked, smiling after I pulled away.

I shrugged, "Thought it'd be cute if I did after you sung that last lyric," I said, blushing. "Plus you did say "kiss me again", and I really like doing that, so I then thought, why the fuck not?" He smiled and kissed me once more.