A Piece Of Flesh

The Silence seems to be infected, spreading, soaking into the very marrow of the pack. The crows even seem to be affected by it, nothing in Nature moves, not even the current of air.

My Wild plants herself solidly with the inability of movement, she will not be moved from her spot.

Maddening thoughts,

rushing

pulsing

devouring

the Wild's mind.

She is without control.

The Wild will not move for anything, even me. Her posture dictating to all the kneeling around her she is to now to be taken into great consideration.

She will not have female wolves eye fingers her Half, she will not tolerate any kind of competition.

The Wild has set her natural bar without compromise, jump over that hurdle and you will be met with tooth and claw.

Ancient greens lock up with our vision...holding us to him. The barely there edge of a smile lifts towards the Wild as if he's impressed by her solid tone.

The language of the growl starting to form deep within Odin's chest is without restraint, it's dilating with a full, substantial thickness, that pushes the wolves deeper into themselves. The quality of his sound engorges, devours, and engulfs the radius of the clearing spreading outward in shock waves that consume everything in blasting path.

Odin takes off his fur jacket, dropping it on the ground, next is his shirt. It's as if he's getting ready for a battle. The musculature of him under the canvas of art start to shift and flex the layering of skin. His shoulders are back, head straight, facing the pack's eyes as he takes the Point protecting the Wild's neck.

To get to my Wild, the wolves have to go through his wall of teeth and claw.

When his father takes a step forward towards us, Odin shifts himself into that forward direction.

"You bring that abomination on our land, our soil, look what she has done! She will need to be held accountable for her actions." The voice of the Alpha has such a sharp cold edge of tone, that internally I flinch. The Wild takes a keen interest in this Alpha born.

There can only be One.

"Do you not remember what I did when I first was introduced to your females that were assigned to you?" Luna Bessa's voice rising towards Alpha Borson. When opening his mouth none of his sound comes out.

"You remember don't you, my mate." Her sound edges in cold determination that he will remember their past.

"It was different."

"How? Tell me how?"

"They were taunting you." His voice lowering.

"They are taunting her." She fires back, it's within any females right to protect what's her's. She was only doing what any Far North female has been taught and encouraged to do. Tell me I speak lies?" Luna Bessa is challenging her mate in a duel of words.

The Alpha takes a step towards the Wild.

Singular, an instinctual thought so primitive in her Nature that she can take what can be taken. Wolves will only follow leaders. For her, Alpha Borson is not her leader, her Alpha.

"She's my Half, if you come for her you go through me! It was in my right." Odin's fist hits against his heart where the blue flower tattoo rests.