Altar (The Picture)

Hi, everyone

Hi, everyone.

This isn't a chapter but I wanted to share with you this scene. The altar that Odin will make for Charlie, the stone rock that he has carved a head of a wolf on. The slate staircase she will walk up, fully painted in the way Odin's tattoos are.

There are several bonfires that are going, all over the place on torches are sage bundles billowing their grey/white smoke. I didn't add an audience to the picture I just wanted you guys to get a feel for the setting, the tone of the Ceremony.

How the pine trees look in the Far North. This is the place where generation after generation the Lunas are Claimed in the OLD WAYS.

This place is steeped in tradition and honor.

Just thought it would be something special for you guys to see what my brain envisions...LOL..Hope you like it and if you want to see more pictures like this then I will do it....only if you guys want.

Vote on this Chapter if you want me to keep adding more pictures like this or tell me that you don't want the pics because it ruins the feel....I'm open to anything.

If you have a suggestion of what the next picture you want me to draw up, here is a good place.

I'm thinking of having Odin drawn up, not his face but a back profile, with his tattoos, butt covered....lol...I know you were going there....

Hope you're all enjoying the story so far, I appreciate all your votes, comments and just reading and giving the Tribute series a chance to take root in your minds. You have no idea how amazing and special you make me feel...

Rachelle.