❝0015. ─ Brand New Me. ; Act 2.

Donald

Donald.

"Yo, she specifically told me not to give you her number." Dalvin said with a shrug, holding the piece of paper that had the 10 digits scribbled across the front close to his chest, turning his body away from me fully as I tried to pry his arms open.

"And that's a damn shame, cause the girl finer than frog hair. Lawd hammercy. You fucked my girl so I'm hittin' that. It's a fair trade." K-Ci practically yelled. Why was this nigga always so loud?

"If you think Mary and Cydni is a fair trade, maybe ya momma really did drink that bleach when she was pregnant wit' you man." I insulted, inciting a loud cackle from JoJo as he reached over and slapped my palm for my joke. There was a running joke between us that K-Ci and Jo's mom had to be on some other shit when she was pregnant. It ain't no way he was normal.

"I couldn't have even came up with that one, that was good." JoJo replied as he wiped stray tears from his eyes.

"What you even do to the girl? If looks could kill, it woulda been some slow singin' and flower bringin'. I woulda been singing His Eye's On The Sparrow over ya casket. It woulda been-."

"Cedric, shut the fuck up. We get it." Everybody replied in unison.

"Nah, listen. Junior made that girl's life hell. Like, that one time in middle school, we were dissecting rats in biology. This nigga put the dead rat down the back of her shirt. She ran out the lab crying, with the rat still in her shirt." I bit down on my lip to keep from laughing at the memory. Watching her squirm was probably the highlight of my 8th grade year. "Oh, and one time she got her haircut. Given, it was tore up. Don ass wrote a song about it and taught the whole school the words. Niggas called that girl Chilli Bowl for at least six months."

At this point in reminiscing, K-Ci and JoJo had doubled over in laughter, and I couldn't help but to join them. Most people would say that I picked on Cydni because I secretly liked her, but honestly. I was just a little asshole. But now, as an eighteen-year-old man, I had put aside my childish ways and I really wanted to make things right with her...so I could fuck.

The laughter died down quickly and I turned my attention back to my younger sibling. "Lemme have the number, D. I'll never tell her that I know who she is. I'll play her little game. You know what, give me her number...and you can join the group."

Dalvin's eyes lit up immediately, I knew I had him right there. He would do anything to join the group JoJo and I formed a while back. "Stop fucking with me." He spoke as he dropped his hands, now only holding the folded notebook paper between his fingertips. "Nigga, ain't nobody fucking with you. We'll even try to fit your name in there...somewhere. Jodeda-uh." My eyebrows knitted together as I genuinely tried to find a place for my brother's name before shaking my head.

K-Ci snorted loudly, I shot him a look and shook my head. "Aight, we can't do that...but. Gimme this shit." I reached over and snatched the paper out of his distracted hand and quickly ran out of my bedroom into his across the hall, slamming the door behind me.