chapter one

It is so dark in here, and cold... where am I. I have to get up .. wait.. chains?! I touched my ankles and felt the metal. How did this happen..ouch.. my head , why does it hurt that much. Footsteps .. they were getting closer and closer. I could practically feel my heart trying to break through my body.
"Well well well, what do we got here" a mans voice. I tried to see him but the light that was coming from out the door was blinding...

Before 2 hours

"Goodnight Rachelle"
"Goodnight Marnie"
Ah she is so sweet. Rachelle is the owner of the coffe shop in which I work on weekends. I finally finished for today and I will go home to relax.
I was at the bus station when two red eyes were looking at me. H-how, w-when..

"Hello beautiful " my mind went blank , his eyes..
"Speechless huh?, well I do understand you , I mean am charming and all , but we gotta go, your beloved is not a very patient guy" he said , a smirk was plastered on his face

"b-beloved -what a-a-are you talking about , go where ?" Perfect time for stuttering , damn

" well uh where do I start.."

"Listen to me sir , you have mistaken me for someone else , and those lens are not fun"
I tried to run in the other direction but he grabbed me and looked me deep in the eyes and all he said was
"Sleep"

I felt darkness consume me as I didnt have any power to fight

Present time
I had so many things to say at that moment and nothing as well.

"Hi" he said again, this time he looked a bit concerned. I was feeling a bit light headed , the fear and,the pain were collaborating very well with each other.

"Please let me go , you are mistaking me for someone else , you can check in my beg , there is my wallet in which you can see my id , I wont tell anyone about this you have my word on that please " I could feel my voice shaking

" hey , I wont hurt you if you dont get on my nerves I promise , try to relax , you look like shit , seriously calm down" his voice was emotionless.

"What the hell, how can I calm down, I am chained for fucks sake" damn this shit

"Wow wow , careful with the language , are you bipolar or something from one moment vulnerable and the other a mad .. whatever , your emotions are yours and his damn business , I am more like the postman , I will send you to your beloved and I am done , this is all what you get out from me , now shut the fuck up , and mind your language "

" I am the one in chains , why the hell would you get irritated?"

"I thought you were hungry but as you wish , no dinner for you" then in a blink of an eye he was gone. Damn it damn it damn it damn it , beloved? What this was supposed to mean , yeah right Marnie , he get all that shit out of his mouth and you still ask that silly question. I need to calm down and work on my strategy how to save myself. I can act nice? Yeah that will do if not that .. here is so dark I cant even see the corners of the room , okay nice is the only option.

Hey , would mean the world to me if you voted  🌹😘