Chapter Twelve

I was on my side of the bed, facing the wall and trying to clear my thoughts. I am done with stupid moves.

He was sleeping i guess as he was facing the other side of the room.

This man is handsome, as in mega handsome, but if i just stop being impulsive, i can get myself out of here quickly.

Outside was already morning, and i decided to rest my eyes for a bit as i couldnt sleep last night.

I open my eyes and i have no idea what time it was. I assume late afternoon as the sun was shining bright outside.
Aaand i was in bed alone. Aiden was no where to be seen.
Well, time to rise and shine Marnie. Ah the irony.
I got dressed and went out of the room to search for Aiden aka the person who could allow me to go back home.

As i was walking down the halls, i noticed that this place is quite creepy, i mean its gorgeous and all, but there are not so many people, and to think that it is enormous. Aiden must be really lonely here.

Oh a maid..
"hey" i kinda shouted. She looked scared?! Damn i did do my hair today. Cut it off Marnie, you are lost in this castle.

"please dont go away, i just need to find Aiden, i am lost, may you please help me?" i was practically running towards her.

"i dont know if his majesty wants to be found or not, so i am sorry but i have to go m'lady" she replied looking at the floor.

"But i am lost" i was as hopeless as i sounded.
She didnt say a thing but just was walking to the elevator.
Damn i am going to lose her.

"I am sure Aiden wont be so happy, that you didn't help me find my way, at least lead me to the room where we ate dinner last night." i know, i know that was a low blow but she seems determined to dissappear..

She looked like she was having a battle in her head. Then turned to me and said" i can do that, follow me. "

" thank you, you are very polite" and i am not a mean person but you already dislike me, how can i get you to talk though..
"i am Marnie by the way, it is nice to meet you, whats your name?"

"you dont have to thank me thats my job my lady"

"What is your name?" i asked again.

"I am your maid m'lady" she looked so uncomfortable.

"that is not a name.."

She didnt replied just continued walking.

"I guess that are a lot of maids in this castle as it is perfectly clean, but i have only seen two.."

"It is true m'lady, there are a lot, but we should just do our job and vanish not to disturb his majesty."
She looked deep in her thoughts.
Well, some more questions wouldnt hurt now would them.

"You seem kind m'lady, but i am only a servat and thats all i know, we are here. I hope you find what you are looking for." and she gave me a small smile, finally a reaction.

I opened the door and sat on the huge couch.

" I see you are messing with my servants, lady"

"Oh. Goodmorning Aiden, how are you doing today?" he seemed dumbfounded though as always he wouldnt let his fave give way too much.

"Goodafternoon to you too, Marnie"
1.. 2..3..4..5 seconds

"so what are we doing today, apart of staying there and creeping me out without saying a word." duh

"I wanted to talk to you about something very delicate, my mom will be here tomorrow, and i just wanted to say that.."

"you have a mother???" oh fuck i interrupted him...

"how do you think i was born, the stork brought me?"

Oh he didnt got mad this time.

"yes i did, but decided to let it go, next time, it wont go so easy.
Anyway as i was saying my mother will be here tomorrow, i will introduce you to her."

"oh okay" maybe i could get some information out of her.
Ups. How do i stop thinking..

"Marnie, dont ever leave my side by the time that she is here..."