chapter three

I feel like i am suffocating ..

I open my eyes and I am .. in a bedroom , what in the ..

" I see you are awake " its him

" why do I feel my blood boiling when you are near?"

"Oh wow , um ok .. I thought you would be more surprised about the situation but ok , I..

"Situation?" I cut him off ,
"you and the other one are keeping me here against my will, who are you I .."

" before I start , I just want to tell you that I.dont.fucking.like to be talked back, if you have something to say keep it and wait for me to finish" his eyes are red,he is creepy, this people are not normal

"I am sorry "I could practically feel my tears forming in the corner of my eyes.

His eyes changed immediately "please dont cry, its my fault , its normal that you would act like this , let me explain. I am Aiden , your beloved , a beloved is someone made for you since you were born , you connect with this person deeply and you care for her feelings more than for everyone else " his voice was low at the last part.

"Your eyes.."

"And I am a vampire" he said and looked directly in my eyes .

Ok I am in a bedroom with a freak who thinks is a vampire and changes his colours eyes , what is this a new tecnology , no it cant be but then ..

" and you are to be stayed here in this room ,look I dont want  to force you to do things you dont want to  , but you blood is being called by mine and we have to mate , otherwise things will be tough for both of us , now that I found you "

"What do you mean by mate?"
He paused for a second and then in a serious tone said

"we have to have sex and I mark you, thats how a vampire mates "
..........

" we can do it only when you are ready as I said I dont want to force you "

"You cant be serious , please let me go please please" I was now crying

"Please I cant please I have to leave " my cryings were getting higher and higher

" hey calm down , you cant leave ,will be worse for both of us , just give me some time , you will start to understand soon"
Oh god please help me

"Just leave me alone okay, I dont want to be part of this, I just.." He tried to get up but fell , he seemed weak , I could feel my heart beating so fast and this hot feeling, I just dont understand
" let me touch you" and he placed his hand gentily on my arm..goosebumps broke through my skin and I was feeling wet .. but I didnt like feeling like that near a stranger though it felt good and ...Right..
"I.."

"You heard that?" He cut me off