Chapter Nine

"Sleep together as in.." i am quite sure i went bright red and although he was trying to not let his emotions show, i bet i saw him smirk.

"Come on, love do i have to explain to you what sex is.. Though i would totally love to demonstrate" and he winked and his one sided dimple showed.
I stared at him.
One.
Two.
Three minutes
He was serious!

"Okay" I started undressing but in mere seconds i was with my back on the wall.

"Now what?"

"Not like this Marnie, you are part of my soul, not a prostitute i found for a night."

He was so close.

"Then fuck me and i will go home then" i wasnt believing what i was talking about, but what other option did i have.

He stared at me deeply, and again i felt so vulnerable at his look, it felt like he was searching in my soul.

"Would you like to join me to dinner first?" he asked leaning his head.

"Whatever you say.."

He straightened himself and simply said: "Follow me, so that you don't get lost in the castle."

And thats what i did. I kinda felt like a robot, my body wanted him, but my mind just wished this was a bad dream and i would wake in my bed and this would all be just a crazy dream.

We were passing down the hallway when a maid made eye contact with me. I gave her a small smile and she frightened looked at the floor.

"Is the dinner ready?" he asked in a tone that radiated authority that made us both kinda scared.. Who am i kidding the poor girl is about to faint.

"Y-ye-yyes S-Sir" she replied looking at the floor.

"Good, leave!"

And then she disappeared.

O. M. G there is so much food and it looks so tasty and i am SO hungry.

"Dig in, love."
Aiden fucking smiled O. M. G again.

"The food is so tasty" and i kept eating like there was no tomorrow.

"I am glad you are eating something, you are getting way to pale and i am a bit worried." he said, not making eye contact.

I chose to stay silent.

For a minute or two.

"Why are they afraid of you?"

"The maids? Oh they are not the only ones, i am a king Marnie, thats how it has to be, i didnt set up the rules, they were already set, i just followed my destiny" he seemed... Sad?...

"What is your favorite color?" i asked out of blue.

"um.. *he chuckled* i don't know, white i guess? Why the sudden interest?"
And now he was amused.

" Well since we are sleeping together tonight, couldn't i ask you for your favorite color?" now i was interested on the plate, floor, walls, everything but looking at him.

"What is your favorite color?" he asked back.

"Black, since it goes well with every color"

"Did you love anyone before Marnie, let me put it simply, will i be your first?" he put down his fork and knife and was looking at me again.. With that look..

"I.. I.. Umm.. Yeah i had lots of boyfriends"

"It doesnt look so.."

"Yes, you are my first".. Happy now?

"Oh you have no idea"