chapter six

The lady who was taking me to his room was shaking , out of fear I guess? Fear of him?

"Why are you so afraid?" Dumb question Marnie , how would she even respond to you when he is the reason she is in this condition.

" I need to get you in your room" she sounds more like a robot.

"I am Marnie by the way , may I know your name?" Maybe creating "friends" would help in the future. She doesnt respond .. well I'll have to insist

"I just ask-"
"I am the servant , I do what he says , now please enter the room we are here " and with that she pushed me in and closed the door.

Escape! Windows .. oh my , that's too high. I started checking around for something , anything that would help , but found nothing.

"Looking for something kitten?" Its Aiden, no..
"I-i wasnt ,n-no " I want to be so tiny and disappear from his intimidating look , how didnt I feel him coming though?
"Well I would love helping you so lets start searching around the room together" what does he mean

"Start with the bedside table? The one locked? Now dont tell me you arent curious" he had this evil smile lingering on his lips, then opens it. Oh come on, does it get any worse?

"Babe this is lube , I dont think we will need it though considering how easily you get  wet  down there" this idiot has even the nerve to wink
"And this one is used to cover your eyes, trust me you will feel more that way , and the little ball her- "

"Wait wait wait , hold there" I can only do one thing right now , with all this shit and I scream , so loud

"Heeeeeeeelp"
Its not like I am expecting help , I just felt like at that moment it would somehow help. He had his hand over my mouth.

"Damn woman , you are so tiny for such loud voice , you can scream all that you want , nobody is going to help in here " he then removes his hand and states
"Its my fault , you are already going through a lot, this was unnecessary and I apologize , you wouldnt need to go through my fantasies , I mean so early , we can take it easy kitten" and he just gave me a warm smile. I feel a strong pull towards him and it makes me feel bad not being in control of my own body and feelings . Its so fucked up.

~to be continued~