chapter four

You heard that?..

" heard what?" I dont actually wanna know what is happening outside , i just want him to move his hand, I dont have the power to push him away. He looked confused and his eyes .. again..

"I am so sorry , i don.."
" Silent, we will discuss this later , for now i have to take care of something "
He left. I sat on the bed and just stud there. I have a mix of emotions , I feel ashamed for getting wet by him , but then it was like I was not controlling my body , it was acting on his own , I feel scared , I feel like my life is crushing in front of my eyes , I feel like ... I feel too much and I feel nothing.

Its been a half an hour when someone knock at the door and open it. It's a young lady in a servant costume.

" The Lord asked for you to be ready for dinner and I shall help you." With that being said she went to the closet. Weirdly enough , I didnt check the room for anything , I just spent 30 min looking at a wall , I cant let myself be shocked , I dont have time for this..
I have to stick with my original plan , act nice!

" Of course , what should I wear?"
" Here , this one should fit you perfectly"
Are you kidding me , in what century are we living for god's sake , its a HUGE red dress!

"Would you like me to help you my lady?" She asked politely , without seeing me in the eyes ,what is wrong with these people

"Yes please , and I would appreciate if you would call me Marnie" I give her the warmest of smiles and she just ignores what I say.
"I think that you are ready now my lady , we shall go, he doesnt like when we are late"
~*~

This place looks like a castle , more like a modern castle. She stops at a door and opens it up for me to enter.. its so beautiful .. In the middle of the room. Who am I joking this one is huge ,  is a  table made for two , a fireplace oh yes , and there is him , damn.

"Hello darling , you look very beautiful , please join me at the table"
I feel it again , this feeling and I see that he isnt very comfortable too. I sit there and just stare blankly at the food . I am SO hungry

" I am hungry " I just wanna eat for now
"You may begin , thats what the food is there for " he says , trying to show no emotions " May I ask you something Marnie?"  Well you just made a question idiot

" Of course " I reply calmly

" I understand what you feel, its pretty normal , actually I aspected you to behave way worse , its just that you being near me... its better for both of us and I am sure that soon you will realize that" I wanna punch his pretty face so badly , and then throw myself out of the nearest window and run for my life .
He chuckles , I wonder why , I didnt say anything.

"You are funny Marnie , but that plan of yours wont work , especially not with me "  What the ..

" what do you mean?" How is he supposed to know!

He didnt say a word but just touched my arm again, I felt goosebumps all over my arm and couldnt eat anymore .. he continued to touch it until his hand reached my neck . I didnt want to , but my body was enjoying this so much. That much that I heard a moan leave my lips . At the sound of my moan , he immediately lifted me in the air and in the next second I found myself on the couch with him rubbing his lower part on my abdomen and kissing the life out of me

~*~

Would mean a lot if you voted 💗