Chapter Thirteen

I spent the rest of the day wandering around the room, studying the furniture, i wonder if parts of them are made of real gold.. Though considering how big this castle is and all the luxury, i wouldnt get surprised even if it was real.

Aiden spent some time trying to make me learn the way from the bedroom to the kitchen to the living room, thats the Bermuda triangle i am supposed to see by myself, then he disappeared with a bunch of papers.

I decided going to the kitchen as i was a bit hungry.
What do i cook, what do i coook, oh yeah, i will "cook" a sandwich that all i know how to do anyway.

"You know, you can call a maid, and she will be here in a second to cook you something decent."

"My god Aiden, dont just appear like this, you nearly gave me a heart attack" then i bent down to pick up the spoon that sliped off my hand.

"Marnie, we dont bend down to pick up a spoon, what are you doing, pick another one, the maid will clean after you are done" he was giving me that weird face.

"uhm.. I can clean for myself.."

"No, you dont, actually you can't cause you are my beloved, thats a maid job" he said sternly.

Whats the point of arguing over a spoon anyway, all i want is to leave so there will be worthy topics to make him angry than the spoon one.

"Okay my lord, i am so sorry, please accept my apology" i said sarcastically taking another spoon.

He seemed surprised, and then turned his face from the window, took a Deep breath and faced me
" i dont want to be with you  the creepy guy they all see, not that it bothers me, they have to be scared of me, but not you, so i am just letting this sarcasm thing slip for now"

Oh ok, well, uhm, let's not skip the main topic
"Aiden, i was thinking..  my parents might be very worried, may i just go to visit them, or give them a call?"

He looked at me deep in his thoughts and i tried so hard not to think singing a song in my head to stop my thoughts surfacing birds in the sky you know how i feel la la

" it wont work dear, i already know your intentions, you can sing whatever you want, though i know more than you know Marnie, i have sent a letter to the coffe shop saying that you needed some day off, and as for your parents.. Well there is no need to lie i know they are dead"

Wait a minute, he has done WHAT?

"How dare you! Do you even know the legal consequences of keeping me against my will? Its  kidnapping
, you can go to jail for that, you BLOODY IDIOT" I Couldn't help myself but scream the last part letting my emotions talking the best of me.

"Thats it" his eyes were the deepest red and he caught me by my hand roughly and we were in the bedroom in a blink of an eye, how does he do that..

"I have been tolerating you more than i have done it with someone else, but the rules are fucking simple, you dont interrupt me and you dont raise your voice at me, two fucking things, but no, you have to make me get out of myself."

He was hardly breathing, oh my God, i really screw up this time.

" i just.. "
" shut up, get on the floor and take off your blouse " he interrupted me going to the closet.

" w-w-what d-do you m-mean" i was shaking now, why cant my mouth just be shut.

He came back with a whip, took of my blouse and forced me to sit on the floor.

"Y-you cant do t-this" i  started  crying.

"only five whips, dont move or it will hurt more" his voice was ice cold, and the fear started creeping into me again, but was interrupted by the pain as soon as he laid the whip.

I didnt make a sound, i wouldnt give him this kind of a pleasure, i just brushed my tears off, and didnt move.

"sit up" he looked like he was.. In pain?

I did as he said, brushed my tears off and went for the shirt.
He stopped me, going to the bathroom and came back with a cotton ball, something to clean my back from the little droplets of blood.
I sat on the chair, without saying anything and he kept on cleaning the back. Dont cringe Marnie.

"Your pain doesnt give me pleasure, trust me, that to me, hurts twice."
With that said he left.
I laid on the bed and cried my eyes out.
Will this ever stop, how do i get away from this, oh god help me.

......

I had fallen asleep and i saw outside of the window it was night.
I have no idea what the hour was. I went to the bathroom and watched my back in the mirror, it had turned black at some small parts and it hurts.

Suddenly the bedroom door went open and Aiden came in holding a trace of food in his hands, which he laid it on the bedside table.

"Let me see it, Marnie" i turned my back without saying a word, he traced his fingers above the black parts, and magically the pain started to fade away, he tried to remove his hand but then i desperately said "please dont"

"Its the bond, my touch is meant to heal you, not to cause you pain Marnie, i didnt want to do it, the situation slipped off my hands"

I turned my head and curiously studied him.

"what i did was unjustifiable, but since i was young no one dared to talk back to me, no one dared to challenge me, the way you do, and you screaming and calling me an idiot in front of my face and... I dont know, i am sorry, though sorry want take back what i did "

" i took a painkiller, but the pain only stops when you touch it "
I said coldly looking at the floor.

" the bond is very complicated, now that i am near you, it will find every possible way to be completed"

I removed his hands and went to the other side of the bed and closed my eyes.

"i will sleep, goodnight"

"you just woke up, at least eat something." i could sense it, the guilt in his voice, good, you should be guilty.

"i am not hungry"

"i will jusr lay my hand on your back and sit on the floor, at least the pain will fade away." and he did as he said.

I didnt say a word, just faced the other side, at least i couldnt feel the pain as much, it was barely there.

"Goodnight Marnie, oh and good news, my mother wont be here and for some months at least."

Like i would care to meet her anyway. I just want to leave and just like that i fell asleep again.