Chapter Eight

When me and my brother were young he always used to call me crazy... Ah the irony... Maybe he was right. I will just do what i did when i had nightmares.

"Um.. What are you doing?" i couldnt see him. Good.

"Am just sitting here, closing my eyes, hoping it dissappear, its just a nightmare and you are not real"

Silence.. Total silence..

Is this a good sign or a bad sign?

I opened my eyes and i saw him sitting in the same position as i were with his eyes closed.

"what are you doing?" weirdo, nope i didnt say it but i thought it, it would be just the same anyway cause he would have read my mind with his oh so super powers.

"Am hoping my nightmares go away." he said, looking so vulnerable.

I didn't know what to say. So i just studied him for a couple of seconds. He was so handsome, how come he stick after someone like me, am noy even that pretty by the way, with that face he would have all the girls in line waiting for him.

He didnt move, nor did he open his eyes.

Okay. Even if i try to leave i wouldn't know where to go and he for sure would catch me in the first two steps.

"Do you have nightmares?" i quietly asked.

"Yes." he replied without moving at all.

"What are they about?" i asked, eager to know more.

"You already are scared of me, i dont want to make you more."

He sounded..... Sad?!...

"Marnie this isnt working" he slowly opened his eyes.

"You eyes arent red..." he didn't say anything
"It used to work for me, apparently not anymore."

"Would you give me a chance to show you that i am not that creepy after all?" he got on his feet and helped me get up too.

I guess..

His face lightened and he took me in his arms and within seconds we were before a waterfall.

"When i was sad i used to come here and play with my brother, it was our escape from all the drama in the castle, no one knew about this place" he said looking at the water.

"its quite big not to be noticed" i simply said.

"i didnt mean the waterfall, there is a cave behind it. Would you mind to get a bit wet?" he asked and he smirked, trying hard not to laugh at my dumbfounded face.

We got in the water and he held my hand tight. There was a beautiful cave, lightened by thousands of little flights.

" Marvelous... "

" you like it?"

" yes, its so beautiful" i replied in awe.

"Marnie, may i hug you?"
my sarcastic ass had a million things to say at that moment, but my body said something else, so i just let my insticts take over and went directly and hug him.

I felt so weak and so strong at the same time in his arms, he hug me so tightly and buried his nose in my neck.

"We are meant to be, love" he broke the silence.

My body was melting, and i kissed him?! Tf is wrong with me. He kissed me back with so much passion.

"I am so sorry, am sorry i didnt mean to..."

He shook his head and gave a sad smile.

" No, its fine, its just the bond, waiting to be completed that why you cant control your body sometimes."

"May i go home, please?"

Dang,  apperantly i cant control my mouth too, stupid, stupid question.

"Well seems like you cant.. And yes, lets go home, you are freezing, love."

....
"I meant my home, you idiot, my apartment, not in this castle, in this fucking bedroom!"

I was so angry that i could attack him right now, which would be pointless and useless.

"Come on kitten, attack me" he smirked.

"Let me go home, please, i will do anything you want, just let me go."

I didnt realise what i just said untill the words left my mouth.

"Let us sleep together and let us complete the bond, then you are free to go. Tomorrow first thing in the morning if you want."