Chapter Eleven

Never break his promises...

When you are just a kid you imagine having a big house, a dog, a loving husband, and some kids whom are your dolls at that moment.

You dream of love and thats what i wanted so much to get, thats why i waited so long, i waited for that someone special who would make my mind and my heart write his name in the book of my life.

Never did i thought i would end up in the arms of a stranger, furthermore a vampire who could easily drain me, just so that i would be able to escape.

I know..
It's a desperate move, but what other choice did i have.
I know i am going to hate myself so much tomorrow but seizing the options...i have none.

And here i am. My body reacing on his own and him on top of me.
Kissing my neck. i just want to faint and to wake up tomorrow.

"Marnie, dont overthink, just enjoy the moment, if you cant handle the pain you tell me and i will immediately stop, remember that, okay love?" he was staring at me with all that, love?

"Just go on, please" and i closed my eyes.

I had that urge to cry and i felt my tears down my cheecks.

He wiped them off.
"hey, look at me"

No no no

"marnie, look at me!" he ordered.
I slowly open my eyes who might i say didnt help a lot as my vision was blurry from the tears.

"You dont know me, and i understand you.
You think i dont know you, but believe me when i say that i know more about you than you do about yourself." he paused and then sighed.

"This is wrong, this is not my way" he got up and started buttoning his shirt.

"Pick up your clothes and get dressed." and he turned away.

"no no no, i have to leave tomorrow, please can we finish. I HAVE TO LEAVE, NO" i was such a crying mess and started yelling at him.

He grabbed me by my hand and looked deep into my eyes.
"dont you ever, ever yell again at me, was i clear?"
His eyes turned back to normal.
"We can talk. There is no need to cry or to try to jump from the windows"

"i just want to leave" i cant stand this situation anymore. Its like there are living two different people inside me, my mind and my heart are constantly fighting.

"You will leave, when the moment is right, i pushed things a bit too far, i am sorry, i will sleep in the opposite room just to give you some space to relax"
I was speechless. Just let me leave you idiot.

"goodnight, my lov.. Um Marnie."

And with that he left.

I was left alone. I rushed to the shower and started crying out my heart.

After i was done, i dried my hair, wore some clean clothes i found in the wardrobe and layed on the bed.

I dont know what i feel anymore.
The bed seems too big and my body is too hot.

I got up and found myself on his door, after all he already had the chance to do all the "bad" things to me but he didnt so what could go wrong...

I opened the door and i saw him on the bed looking at the ceiling.

"what do you want Marnie?" he asked without moving.

I didnt say anything just went to the empty side and layed there.

He turned from the other side and all he said was
"goodnight"

"goodnight to you too" i replied and got closer, as again, i couldnt controll my body..
Who am i kidding, this time i could, this time was my own will.

~to be continued ~