chapter seven

"You are beautiful"
I was just staring at him , I dont know what to say , not because of the compliment , but I already knew what he would say if I asked what the hell is going on, the same shit he told me several times , mate , beloved .. ugh..

"You dont know what I am about to say princess , so go on ask me something" he said
He was so charming by the way , in another situation I would have really liked him.

"Do you read my mind or have some kind of telepathic abilities?" It was getting weird when he answered questions I didnt make.

" I am gifted , not every vampire is , but since I am royal, I am a bit different from the others. I can see things that someone else cant , I can see right through you Marnie , you are so easy to read, but I hate doing it , I want you to tell me everything that crosses your mind , I want to.."

" I dont know you , I just met you , what is wrong with you .." I got interrupted when he said.
"And I was serious when I said that I fucking hate when you cut me off and dont let me finish what I am about to say" the eyes again... ups its not good making him mad.

" I am sorr..
"Apology accepted" he was so serious that it looked like we were in an office making a business meeting.

" May I ask you something?" I asked politely. And he fucking smirked on this.
"Ask away" yah sure , how do I ask nicely if he does drugs..
" no I dont do drugs , I am a vampire and the red eyes are of that , its called blood lust , but it even happens when you are mad , or when you are horny , usually during sex...
"Wait wait wait , sorry for interrupting but that is a lot of information" hold on buddy , tf

He laughed , I swear to god , I couldnt believe my eyes , he was laughing , it was such a adorable laugh , he even had dimples , and the perfect white skin combined with pitch black hair.. stop it Marnie , get yourself together!

" You are funny ,little girl." And he just stared at me , I felt naked , like he was seeing right through me.
" I can prove you that I am a vampire , would you like that?"
"Duh yes" as soon as this words let my mouth , I was on his arms and he jumped of the window and run through the forest with a speed I couldnt even open my eyes.

But when I did , we were on a field filled with flowers and the whole forest could be seen from this place... the scared part was... there was no city , no sign from any human being , just a huge castle , so huge that it could be mistaked for a small city.

" And that is the only place you will call home from now on , Marnie , the beloved of the vampire's king" I turned around to look at him , and he was paler , and I could see his fangs.. I am screwed...